THE BROWNS BOARD

Demwits open new anti-Trump probe

Gorka

Haven't seen this posted yet.

And it continues on... vindictive Dems still frothing at the mouth over Trumps election to  investigate 81 Trump business associates and family.

Not to investigate some wrongdoing...but to look for it.  To look for a reason to impeach. How more fucking pathetic can it get.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/05/house_democrats_open_new_probe_aiming_at_trump_business_family_139655.html

The leftist dems are overplaying their hand so badly and so far into stupid land, I believe they should just keep it up - Pres Trump will win by a landslide.

Son of smuggler for Pablo Escobar turning members of Congress on to support legal pot

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/how-a-florida-attorney-trained-by-father-pablo-escobars-top-us-trafficker-is-flipping-congressional-republicans-into-supporting-marijuana-legislation

“I figured Democrats were going to vote for legalization regardless. We needed Republicans, and using Obama leftovers wasn’t going to work,” Cobb said. “So I started going member-to-member, starting with the friendlies, and then having the friendlies go talk to the not-so-friendlies. We would start with the low-level staffers getting the coffee, and then move to meet with the actual members. It was literally a process of wearing holes in our shoes, and going office to office for two years.”

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The leftist dems are overplaying their hand so badly and so far into stupid land, I believe they should just keep it up - Pres Trump will win by a landslide.

This bogus investigation may last up to the 2020 election. Their objective is to feed the media as many "bombshell" stories as they could muster up.

I hope Americans will see this for what it is and Trump wins by a landslide.

14 hours ago, Gorka said:

This bogus investigation may last up to the 2020 election. Their objective is to feed the media as many "bombshell" stories as they could muster up.

I hope Americans will see this for what it is and Trump wins by a landslide.

Yes, another little tidbit is coming down the pike that was started right in the WH after taking office. Just a brilliant decision that kind of looks and smells like corruption and conflict of interest for the trump empire. Here is the short version that involves changing the plans for selling the FBI building that would have put a competing High $ hotel a block away from Trump's Wash. DC Hotel while opening a better place elsewhere that would have saved us all some $ as taxpayers. You can find the full version elsewhere, but suffice it to say this is being investigated along with other little jewels that Cohen felt the need to provide about 3 suitcases full of documents to the Intel Committee yesterday. BTW you can bet this is all under other investigations besides the Dem controlled House investigations. Funny how a little landslide election in the House can actually make investigations actually investigate rather than just ignore through denial of requests for actual investigation that Nunes and others insured.

But there's nothing dirty going on.

https://view.yahoo.com/show/the-rachel-maddow-show/clip/61304392/trump-fbi-building-scandal-returns-minus-gop 

And then of course there is that other little issue of providing false property valuations in order to get lower insurance premiums and to a bank to get a big loan. Nothing here to see if you keep your eyes  closed and ears stuffed with wax. But you can bet there are investigations already underway on both of those issue that are NOT being conducted by the House, but the more appropriate legal criminal jurisdiction that oversee such fraud. Yeah, just write it off as Rachel reporting it, but that does not change the fact it is all under investigation through the justice systems as  well as Congress now that they have  the power to do so without effective GOP roadblocks on their committees. 

Just wishing Trump & family are not corrupt does not make it so. I've said from the beginning that the justice system should and will have the final say so. If you are a true American you should hope for exactly the same, that our system of government does keep corruption in check, even if it has to reach into the WH and a family empire. It isn't Congress that will do the checking. It's too politicized. It's the legal system that should be the ones before juries of other Americans.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just wishing Trump & family are not corrupt does not make it so. I've said from the beginning that the justice system should and will have the final say so. If you are a true American you should hope for exactly the same, that our system of government does keep corruption in check, even if it has to reach into the WH and a family empire. It isn't Congress that will do the checking. It's too politicized. It's the legal system that should be the ones before juries of other Americans.

more fantasy, as in you haven't learned your lesson the past two freaking years of failure for your mueller hero to accomplish his

reverse election results fake investigation?

Why, you just keep grabbing at straws. Still mad that you lost ground on getting your free stuff, Texsag? really? I suppose worshipping false innuendos is all you can muster, since you still mad your higgardly lost the election.

Archived