THE BROWNS BOARD

White people now are "dangerous" if they look at people as individuals.

Gorka

Wtf is it now with these libs??

Apparently the words  of Dr. Martin Luther King..“I dream that we will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”...are now outdated according this liberal nut job prof.

DiAngelo told the audience a “dangerous white person” sees people as individuals rather than by skin color.

DiAngelo, whose main field of work is “whiteness studies,” added that those who say they were taught to treat everyone the same deny black people of their reality, she said.

“My friend Erin Trent Johnson … she says, ‘When I hear a white person say this, what I am thinking is: ‘This is a dangerous white person. This is a white person who is going to need to deny my reality.’” That made me almost barf.

“I want to be clear that as I stand up here with authority and a voice on this topic, I’m reinforcing whiteness and the centrality of the white view,” she said. “I’d like to be a little less white, which means a little less oppressive, oblivious, defensive, ignorant and arrogant.”

Wouldn't doubt these fucking professors are paid to just sit there and devote all their time inventing new shit...then indoctrinate young minds with this shit just so that they can go punch out some conservative who ain't buying their shit. It is solely the fault of the left that we are messed up as a country.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/white-privilege-lecture-tells-students-white-people-dangerous-if-they-dont-see-race/

It's just a mental sickness, like a giant cult now. They don't have to make any sense, but just to thrive on the emotionalism of being a member of an elite group. Now, it seems they compete for attention in the elite cult.

The more outrageous they get, the more they are like charles manson and his "family".

Complete irreverent insane ramblings.

13 hours ago, Gorka said:

It is solely the fault of the left that we are messed up as a country.

And one orange oligarch wanna-be who is attempting to rewrite the US Constitution to support his Kingship 🤴 while the Constitution protectors that once was the Republican party has disappeared into the Fearzone. The Senate vote next week will show who still has the balls to be a true Republican again. So far there are at least two women that have more than the majority.

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And one orange oligarch wanna-be who is attempting to rewrite the US Constitution to support his Kingship 🤴 while the Constitution protectors that once was the Republican party has disappeared into the Fearzone. The Senate vote next week will show who still has the balls to be a true Republican again. So far there are at least two women that have more than the majority.

It is always checks and balances. Congress gave the president the authority to do what he is proposing to do with declaring a national emergency and re-routing federal dollars to build the wall. The decision will not go unchecked as it will have to pass muster in the court system and probably end up being decided by the Supreme Court.

The two "fearless" women are republicans in name only and would be better suited to be on the democrat team. Even if Trump's national emergency declaration goes down he will veto it and and the chances or high that congress will not have enough votes to over ride the veto. I think a good case can be made with the number of illegal border crossings and the negative effect it has on this country is a valid reason for Trump to do what he is proposing. If the dems want to try to do something like this when they have a dem president on gun control or climate change it would still have to pass muster in the courts...or congress can vote to limit the authority of the president when declaring a national emergency. Trump is not acting like a king here at all, he is just using the authority congress gave to him.

Archived