THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Sanders dilemma

Sanders lost my respect when he let those BLM idiots bully him on stage. Lost even more of it when he blamed Trump's rhetoric for the violence that Bernie supporters were committing when Trump held a campaign rally in Chicago back in 2016. And let's not forget his greatest hit of 2016, "White people don't know what it's like to be poor."

I think the only major difference between 2016 and now is that the Hillary campaign isn't trying to smear him as someone who doesn't care about people of color. Bernie's always tried to use race to his advantage.

18 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Sanders lost my respect when he let those BLM idiots bully him on stage. Lost even more of it when he blamed Trump's rhetoric for the violence that Bernie supporters were committing when Trump held a campaign rally in Chicago back in 2016. And let's not forget his greatest hit of 2016, "White people don't know what it's like to be poor."

I think the only major difference between 2016 and now is that the Hillary campaign isn't trying to smear him as someone who doesn't care about people of color. Bernie's always tried to use race to his advantage.

I'm pretty sure whoever the mainstream Democrat is will do their best to sabotage Sanders.

Aside from that poor American black people have no idea what it's like to be poor. Ask your cousin's in the Congo or Uganda.

WSS

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

There is the tower of Jell-o Bernie Sanders....

This is how a real leader acts with bullies:

Archived