THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump 2020

I believe the dems are headed for somewhat of a mcgovern type of humilaiting defeat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_McGovern_1972_presidential_campaign

In the election, the McGovern/Shriver ticket suffered a 60.7 percent to 37.5 percent defeat to Nixon and Agnew.[51] At the time, it was the second biggest landslide in American history, with Electoral College totals of 520 to 17.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe the dems are headed for somewhat of a mcgovern type of humilaiting defeat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_McGovern_1972_presidential_campaign

In the election, the McGovern/Shriver ticket suffered a 60.7 percent to 37.5 percent defeat to Nixon and Agnew.[51] At the time, it was the second biggest landslide in American history, with Electoral College totals of 520 to 17.

4f09ffe5c51d44d54e13_19.gif

While I was at the gym this afternoon, they had CNN on every TV (talk about a captive audience).

According to the Fake News Network, they have Joe Biden as the leading Dem candidate at 27%.

Followed by Comrade Bernie at 25% and Pocohantas at 9%, and if I recall Beto was at 7%.

I really can’t see any of them unseating Trump in 2020 at this point in time.

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

While I was at the gym this afternoon, they had CNN on every TV (talk about a captive audience).

According to the Fake News Network, they have Joe Biden as the leading Dem candidate at 27%.

Followed by Comrade Bernie at 25% and Pocohantas at 9%, and if I recall Beto was at 7%.

I really can’t see any of them unseating Trump in 2020 at this point in time.

I think of all the dems Biden is more in the mainstream while the rest are too far left. The problem is even if Biden gets the nomination will the extreme left vote for him? They won't vote for Trump but they might sit out the 2020 election. Things seem to be lining up well for Trump in 2020. MAGA.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think of all the dems Biden is more in the mainstream while the rest are too far left. The problem is even if Biden gets the nomination will the extreme left vote for him? They won't vote for Trump but they might sit out the 2020 election. Things seem to be lining up well for Trump in 2020. MAGA.

You underestimate how the power of despising a tyrant can carry over on voting day. Look no further that the major turnaround in all the congressional districts of Orange county, Cal. in 2018. MATA-Make America Trumpless Again.😂

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You underestimate how the power of despising a tyrant can carry over on voting day. Look no further that the major turnaround in all the congressional districts of Orange county, Cal. in 2018. MATA-Make America Trumpless Again.😂

Under Obama and Clinton they both lost way more congressional seats than Trump did in the mid terms and still won re-election...MAGA

Archived