THE BROWNS BOARD

What a ridiculous idea

38 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Screenshot_20190313-085914.thumb.png.b8b49dee1dd5db6296c1e74702a39fdc.png

Gotta use that Google machine, guy.

In reading the first sentence of WSS's post his gut instinct was right, the sight was bogus...and his gut instinct was right in the next sentence that the democrats have moved so far to the crazy left that almost anything is believable with them today.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did any of u, including the OP, actually read the article? It's a prototype onion piece.....fuck me running u guys are childlike stupid. 

It's not even clever satire. It's way too over the top. 

BNN was able to speak to Senator (and presidential hopeful) Kamala Harris, the bill’s proud sponsor who stated, “This is just a great idea all the way around. Not only will the decreased amount of gun shots help with greenhouse gas emissions, but it will force officers to check their privilege. A person shouldn’t be shot at just because they are trying to kill a police officer.”

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's not even clever satire. It's way too over the top. 

BNN was able to speak to Senator (and presidential hopeful) Kamala Harris, the bill’s proud sponsor who stated, “This is just a great idea all the way around. Not only will the decreased amount of gun shots help with greenhouse gas emissions, but it will force officers to check their privilege. A person shouldn’t be shot at just because they are trying to kill a police officer.”

Getting obj certainly didn't make some browns fans "less" Retarded. I feel like some of u guys must use bibs to feed ourselves, if u even feed urselves. Christ sake. I'll admit a couple sentences in it wasn't clear that this was troll....but a paragraph or two in and anyone with just two lonely brain cells rubbing together....

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Getting obj certainly didn't make some browns fans "less" Retarded. I feel like some of u guys must use bibs to feed ourselves, if u even feed urselves. Christ sake. I'll admit a couple sentences in it wasn't clear that this was troll....but a paragraph or two in and anyone with just two lonely brain cells rubbing together....

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did any of u, including the OP, actually read the article? It's a prototype onion piece.....fuck me running u guys are childlike stupid. 

Who in heavens name are you talking to?  Thus far there hasn't been anyone that bought that story. Maybe DHBF did I don't know.

Archived