THE BROWNS BOARD

The New Really Dumb AFter Combine/FA rush Pitiful Guess Browns Mock Draft Fiasco

calfoxwc

Well, there was no qb needed,  now there's no first round pick. and the signings !

Richardson ~ OBJ trade - Ray Ray - Vernon - the TE...

That leaves few serious needs in the draft, right?

So, here is what I think of the draft now, but keep in mind each pick is probably wrong.

The ultimate goal is to get one right, and that's a very lofty goal at this point. Rumor has it, that the Cowboys are very interested

in trading for Ogbah. He was an end-of-the-second round pick in the draft, so, let's be optimistic and say

the Browns trade him for a second round pick. Whatever. It's done, it's all wrong, but I like the picks.

Second Round:

Julian Love*, CB, Notre Dame

Trey Pipkins, OT, Sioux Falls (from "Ogbah trade")

Third Round:

Sheldrick Redwine, Miami Hurricanes FS

Fourth Round:

Derick Roberson, Sam Houston State EDGE

oh, forgot - originally, I had the second round first pick being a cb, but it was

Jamel Dean, Auburn, cb. I decided that his speed lit up the combine, and despite

his two menicus knee surgeries in the past, he can really fly, and all these teams need speed,

so I decided that with the 17th pick, he'd be gone in the top half of the draft.

too bad. lol

But Love is a very, very smart player, and 4.5x isn't all that slow, considered some times by some other

top rated cb's I think.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, there was no qb needed,  now there's no first round pick. and the signings !

So, here is what I think of the draft now, but keep in mind each pick is probably wrong.

The ultimate goal is to get one right, and that's a very lofty goal at this point. Rumor has it, that the Cowboys are very interested

in trading for Ogbah. He was an end-of-the-second round pick in the draft, so, let's be optimistic and say

the Browns trade him for a second round pick. Whatever. It's done, it's all wrong, but I like the picks.

Second Round:

Third Round:

Fourth Round:

We are not getting a second round pick for Ogbah. Anyone named "Trey Pipkins form Sioux Falls: I would welcome though.

Zombo

45 minutes ago, Zombo said:

We are not getting a second round pick for Ogbah. Anyone named "Trey Pipkins form Sioux Falls: I would welcome though.

Zombo

I didn't know that Sioux Falls was a college.  I was just in Sioux Falls in October.  Not a bad place actually. (of course it was not winter when my opinion could have been different)

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Anyone named "Trey Pipkins form Sioux Falls: I would welcome though.

Zombo

No!! Z... you will not welcome this guy :D..I watched every snap of the Shrine Bowl..to every snap & practice at the Senior Bowl..Trey Pimp-kins needs a lot of work including starting over..I've seen rankings of about #280's and i believe them :D..Dig deeper upwards Cal;) I do like Julian Love! start over from there..Redwine is a headhunter, not good in the NFL these Dayes..

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Second Round:

Third Round:

Fourth Round:

He was the earliest of picks in 2nd round, as in 1st in 2nd.

In fact, if you look at his selection, 32nd pick would normally be 1st rounder, but Pats lost their pick

15 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

We will be lucky to get the proverbial sack of seeds for Oggie, but then again we got a 5th for Cam Erving who was  a total flop here. Improved drastically with the Chiefs. We can only hope Greg Robinson finally got his act together here after drifting around the NFL for five years. 

13 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

He was the earliest of picks in 2nd round, as in 1st in 2nd.

In fact, if you look at his selection, 32nd pick would normally be 1st rounder, but Pats lost their pick

you are correct...

Archived