THE BROWNS BOARD

Well here's some collusion for you

dirtier and dirtier. The comments after the article are pretty good.

These are big, serious troublesome times I kept yapping about the last few years.

More than this, is URANIUM ONE - which not one lib will speak of. Zilch. Nothin.

eh... it's stealing the honor and reputation of someone you want to ruin...

so...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/04/02/john-mccain-keating-five-scandal-arizona-senator/538034001/

just a scumbag he was.

John McCain's First Wife on the Pain of Him Leaving Her for Cindy ...

May 29, 2018 - John McCain eldest daughter Sidney and first wife Carol get candid in John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls, an upcoming HBO documentary.

Jun 7, 2008 - For nearly 30 years, Carol has maintained a dignified silence about the accident, McCain and their divorce. But last week at the bungalow 

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Unless I'm missing something deeper I'm not sure that merely disseminating the dossier makes the dead POS  a crook.

Not a Crook in that he stole something a crook as in he's crooked. His party commissioned that fake dossier. The Russians were involved in creating. Fake information right? He helped disseminate the fake information. So what is it Trump is being accused of? Disseminating the information that supposedly the Russians found? Actually just disseminating the information that Wikileaks found, right?

I'm assuming the goose and the gander should be served with the same sauce right?

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not a Crook in that he stole something a crook as in he's crooked. His party commissioned that fake dossier. The Russians were involved in creating. Fake information right? He helped disseminate the fake information. So what is it Trump is being accused of? Disseminating the information that supposedly the Russians found? Actually just disseminating the information that Wikileaks found, right?

I'm assuming the goose and the gander should be served with the same sauce right?

WSS

No argument from me.  No question he disseminated it.  Except that McCain was Republican. The democrats commission the fake dossier. I'm just not sure that because he or his associates disseminated it means that McCain knew at the time it was a bogus document.

A transcript of a court deposition unsealed Thursday also reveals that an associate of the late U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., was in contact with multiple journalists and government officials in an effort to disseminate the dossier.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-mccain-associate-behind-dossier-leak-urged-buzzfeed-to-retract-its-story-you-are-gonna-get-people-killed

Not long after Kramer showed the dossier to McCain, who then spoke to the FBI about it, Kramer said he began to hear from the media.

"How they knew my role, I don't know," he said in his deposition. "I did not reach out to them. But they were aware that I had given it to Senator McCain."

McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again' | TheHill

May 9, 2018 - John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which details ...
In his newly released book, Sen. John McCain admits he knew the anti-Trump dossier that he infamously passed to the FBI contained “unproven accusations,” ...
May 22, 2018 - Republican Senator John McCain provides intimate details of how he obtained the infamous Trump-Russia dossier in his new book, "The ...
Sen. John McCain personally delivers the Steele Dossier directly to then-FBI Director Comey.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-mccain-associate-behind-dossier-leak-urged-buzzfeed-to-retract-its-story-you-are-gonna-get-people-killed

Not long after Kramer showed the dossier to McCain, who then spoke to the FBI about it, Kramer said he began to hear from the media.

"How they knew my role, I don't know," he said in his deposition. "I did not reach out to them. But they were aware that I had given it to Senator McCain."

McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again' | TheHill

May 9, 2018 - John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which details ...

In his newly released book, Sen. John McCain admits he knew the anti-Trump dossier that he infamously passed to the FBI contained “unproven accusations,” ...

May 22, 2018 - Republican Senator John McCain provides intimate details of how he obtained the infamous Trump-Russia dossier in his new book, "The ...

Sen. John McCain personally delivers the Steele Dossier directly to then-FBI Director Comey.

Then that answers it, McCains a fuckin crook.

Archived