THE BROWNS BOARD

OMFG SNL is still hooking Trump with RERUNS...

Clevfan4life

This was trump tweeting this morning...

kUuht00m_x96.jpg
It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of “the other side.” Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night

Snl was a repeat last night. I'm sick of this faggot of a president who gives a fuck about a silly sat night comedy show that's been doing this since the 70's. Seriously this guy is a giant ngr fgt. This stupid piece of liviing shit needs to grow the fuck up. 

This skit is the one the Retarded faggot just cant over. I mean who gets hooked by this stupid shit this badly? It wasn't even THAT bad. Its the same runs they've been taking at him for years....so wtf?

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

SNL alum there. And yeah, that was an awesome beto..😂

Here's the diff, u won't hear beto cryin about it like a butthurt little ngr fgt.

True, but the Trump schtick is getting old...it’s like the only thing they’ve got.

Let’s see if Butto would take 24/7 ridicule for several years before he would start to squawk.

But I doubt he’s gonna make it that long.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Whether or not a sketch is funny shouldn't depend on your political affiliation

Something can only be funny for so long REGARDLESS of political affiliation.

They show some serious lack of creativity when they constantly do the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Something can only be funny for so long REGARDLESS of political affiliation.

They show some serious lack of creativity when they constantly do the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

And Trump continues to do ridiculous shit over and over and over. They've made fun of others in that time, but Trump continues to be a big baby about it. But we all know he has a massive, fragile ego

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And Trump continues to do ridiculous shit over and over and over. They've made fun of others in that time, but Trump continues to be a big baby about it. But we all know he has a massive, fragile ego

Little wonder their ratings are in the shitter.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Little wonder their ratings are in the shitter.

SNL? I thought they were doing better than they have in a long time. And honestly that trump skit was hilarious. Not every trump skit is funny, butbthat one was. The "brown line as people have asked me not to call it" had me falling out. I don't care what clearly butthurt conservatives have to say, thatvwas fucking funny. The beto skit was pretty fucking good too I give Fallon alot of credit, he nailed him. It would be better if he looked more like beto as how they make Baldwin look like trump...but the mannerisms were on spot.

I have zero issue laughing my ass off at something that's funny, u butthurtin snowflakes could stand to gain a sense of humour. Baldwin's trump is dead nuts

52 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

SNL? I thought they were doing better than they have in a long time. And honestly that trump skit was hilarious. Not every trump skit is funny, butbthat one was. The "brown line as people have asked me not to call it" had me falling out. I don't care what clearly butthurt conservatives have to say, thatvwas fucking funny. The beto skit was pretty fucking good too I give Fallon alot of credit, he nailed him. It would be better if he looked more like beto as how they make Baldwin look like trump...but the mannerisms were on spot.

I have zero issue laughing my ass off at something that's funny, u butthurtin snowflakes could stand to gain a sense of humour. Baldwin's trump is dead nuts

SNL used to poke fun at Bill & Hillary, but after seeing that shit 50 times, it got old too.

37 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump don't care.  He loves air time.  He's been doing this for decades.

Oh for sure he don't care. That's why he's putting the "idea" out there to politically regulate late night comedy. He's Russia and how people disappear or accidentally fall off a building if they mock putin. But he doesn't want that at all....nah

Archived