THE BROWNS BOARD

DA compared to Vick

WPB Dawg Fan

This is kind of interesting:

2. Michael Vick: Even before Vick's sordid off-field activities came to light, he was a disappointing No. 1 overall pick. Vick was a great runner, sure, but when he dropped back to pass, he turned into Tyler Thigpen or Derek Anderson, quarterbacks who are close to Vick's career averages of 6.7 yards per pass attempt, 1.4 touchdowns for every interception and 52.8 completion percentage.

Holy cow, that is hilarious...if it wasn't for the fact that DA is still in the running as our starter and Vick is not in the league...and Thigpen is a 3rd year nobody in KC.

"6.7 yards per pass attempt, 1.4 touchdowns for every interception and 52.8 completion percentage"

Oooh what a slam.

How about we try this with your boy Quinn who nobody is comparing to any legit NFL QB....

5.7 yards per attempt, 1.0 touchdowns for every interception and 49.5 completion percentage.

Now those are some shitty numbers.

"6.7 yards per pass attempt, 1.4 touchdowns for every interception and 52.8 completion percentage"

Oooh what a slam.

How about we try this with your boy Quinn who nobody is comparing to any legit NFL QB....

5.7 yards per attempt, 1.0 touchdowns for every interception and 49.5 completion percentage.

Wait...there was a legit NFL QB mentioned here???

yea lums but you forget that quinn has not had enough time under center for us to get a true judgement on weather or not he is good or not or at least good for the Browns, can't say the same for DA

whatever, when you learn to follow the game rather then a player, then come back and post otherwise you offer nothing here.

he could continue his poor play for the next 5 years and people will still say that.

Just because you hang onto DA after his poor performances doesn't mean Browns fans will do the same with Quinn. You have absolutely no idea how Browns fans are, because you haven't been around long enough.

You guys speak for yourselves, I would never turn on a cutie pie like Queen, never.

I've been a die hard since circa 1976 and until Brady Bear came along I just wanted the Browns to win. Now, I don't care, it's all about watching my sugar britches out there in the Brown and Orange representing.

Oooh what a slam.

Hey shit for brains, DA has had a full season under his belt as a starter and Quinn has only 3 starts.

Look back in history Kosar only started 8 games his first season and we still made the playoffs against the Dolphins, we had Mack and Byner who during that season both rushed for over 1,000 yards. I remember the game well, I was there. Kosar was only allowed to pass 16 times. We had the lead at halftime but Marino brought on a come back game while Marty went inside a shell.

Archived