THE BROWNS BOARD

Glenn Beck talks truth about the Federal Reserve, gets fired

calfoxwc

you don't speak out against the left, I say left because I already showed low interest rates for obamao...but high for before the second term of Bush, and the climbing rates during Pres Trump.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you don't speak out against the left, I say left because I already showed low interest rates for obamao...but high for before the second term of Bush, and the climbing rates during Pres Trump.

The Fed Reserve is independent of politics. The rates fluctuated because the economy was rebounding. 

That said, the Fed Reserve being an entity at all is a travesty. 

sometimes  I wonder - in the least - the graph I showed displays a fact - our economy TANKS with democratic higher taxes and social programs explosions. which they encourage (see illegal immigration, etc) -

and our economy grows fast and furiously under republican leadership.

In effect - a growing economy gets the shaft with higher rates, and a trashed economy

gets uplifted by super low interest rates.

Advantage - dems. I just seriously question the knee jerk timing. But I don't understand much about the subject so....

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sometimes  I wonder - in the least - the graph I showed displays a fact - our economy TANKS with democratic higher taxes and social programs explosions. which they encourage (see illegal immigration, etc) -

and our economy grows fast and furiously under republican leadership.

In effect - a growing economy gets the shaft with higher rates, and a trashed economy

gets uplifted by super low interest rates.

Advantage - dems. I just seriously question the knee jerk timing. But I don't understand much about the subject so....

It is more a matter of no one is enticed to borrow when times are tough so they sit on money. To get the money moving they lower the rates. When the economy gets back up, they up the rates. It is a cycle with the economy.

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It is more a matter of no one is enticed to borrow when times are tough so they sit on money. To get the money moving they lower the rates. When the economy gets back up, they up the rates. It is a cycle with the economy.

ok, I understand that - but it seems that they take themselves too seriously - I don't see where there is any sign of future inflation

to raise rates to prevent it.

This fed thing is confusing. High unemployment and high inflation led to the raising of interest rates.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=2&psid=3360

But the Fed is raising interest rates on Pres Trump, with record lows of unemployment, and really low inflation....

2.5 percent

Annual inflation rate in the US increased to 2.5 percent in October of 2018 from 2.3 percent in September. Figures match market expectations, mainly due to prices of fuel oil and gasoline. On a monthly basis, consumer prices increased 0.3 percent, higher than 0.1 percent in September and matching forecasts.Mar 12, 2019

BTW, I hated economics in college. I was fine with "demand pull, cost push" inflation, though I don't remember the difference now, lol,
but but I just didn't have any use for it.

18 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The Fed Reserve is independent of politics. The rates fluctuated because the economy was rebounding. 

That said, the Fed Reserve being an entity at all is a travesty. 

In a perfect world I guess. Still it's hard to imagine anything today being independent of politics.

WSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

ok, I understand that - but it seems that they take themselves too seriously - I don't see where there is any sign of future inflation

to raise rates to prevent it.

This fed thing is confusing. High unemployment and high inflation led to the raising of interest rates.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=2&psid=3360

But the Fed is raising interest rates on Pres Trump, with record lows of unemployment, and really low inflation....

2.5 percent

Annual inflation rate in the US increased to 2.5 percent in October of 2018 from 2.3 percent in September. Figures match market expectations, mainly due to prices of fuel oil and gasoline. On a monthly basis, consumer prices increased 0.3 percent, higher than 0.1 percent in September and matching forecasts.Mar 12, 2019

BTW, I hated economics in college. I was fine with "demand pull, cost push" inflation, though I don't remember the difference now, lol,
but but I just didn't have any use for it.

Bear in mind, the Fed Reserve existing at all is garbage. They have far too much control. So if they pull some weird shit, I guarantee it is something to do with bankers trying to make a buck on funny money. Ron Paul has been the only voice that has really tried to draw attention to the Fed Reserves horse shit.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Kind of like the FBI. 😎

Ahhh, I do love me some of that wss daily stupid...

United States Department of Justice

Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence.

Archived