THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama warns Dem freshmen on cost of their proposals

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-warns-dem-freshmen-on-cost-of-their-proposals

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rips Mitch McConnell for Green New Deal vote: 'He doesn't want to save our planet'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-mitch-green-new-deal

“What McConnell’s doing is that he’s trying to rush this bill to the floor without a hearing... without working through committee -- because he doesn’t want to save our planet. Because he thinks we can drink oil in 30 years when all our water is poisoned,” she reportedly said.

What about what AOC said about the planet being gone in 12 years?

Ocasio-Cortez's 70 percent tax would only cover small portion of Green New Deal

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ocasio-cortezs-70-percent-tax-would-only-cover-small-portion-of-green-new-deal

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Because he thinks we can drink oil in 30 years when all our water is poisoned,” she reportedly said."

when the womans right she's right

AOC said the planet will be gone in 12 years...30 years or 12 years which is it AOC?

"The Green New Deal, a sweeping Democratic proposal for dealing with climate change, fell at the first hurdle Tuesday as the Senate failed to reach the 60 votes necessary to begin debate on the non-binding resolution, with 42 Democrats and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., voting "present."

No senator voted to begin debate on the legislation, while 57 lawmakers voted against breaking the filibuster. Democratic Sens. Doug Jones of Alabama, Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona joined 53 Republicans in voting "no." Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, who caucuses with the Democrats, also voted "no.""

Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., said Democrats were being hypocritical by refusing to vote for their own plan. "I've never seen a bill sponsored by a dozen people who don't want to vote on it," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/green-new-deal-fails-senate-test-vote-as-dozens-of-democrats

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Because he thinks we can drink oil in 30 years when all our water is poisoned,” she reportedly said."

when the womans right she's right

Honestly, do you know how many people have died from hydrocarbon contaminated water wells in 2018?  I don't know either, but I'll bet you $100 right now that more people died taking selfies by a factor of 5.  Fuck it, by a factor of 10!  I'll bet a screen name, whatever you want. 

But I'm sure you're not dumb enough to make that bet.  Gtfohwts

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Honestly, do you know how many people have died from hydrocarbon contaminated water wells in 2018?  I don't know either, but I'll bet you $100 right now that more people died taking selfies by a factor of 5.  Fuck it, by a factor of 10!  I'll bet a screen name, whatever you want. 

But I'm sure you're not dumb enough to make that bet.  Gtfohwts

You realize who your trying to commuicate with right?

I just looked it up and 9 people died in the US from selfies in 2018.  That seems extremely low to me, but that means you only need to find 1 person that died from hydrocarbon contaminated water.  Post it here and I'll PayPal you $100 right now.

4 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

I just looked it up and 9 people died in the US from selfies in 2018.  That seems extremely low to me, but that means you only need to find 1 person that died from hydrocarbon contaminated water.  Post it here and I'll PayPal you $100 right now.

9 does seem very low. I bet there are auto accidents that you can't pin on selfies

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait... Guys ... If we disagree with AOC, does that mean we agree with Obamao?

But we CAN'T agree with Obamao, so then we agree with AOC

But we CAN'T AGREE WITH AOC!

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!

You can be an idiot and right about something on occasion.   This is that occasion. 

not at all - a blind birdbrain woodpecker and a leftwing commie obaMao scumonthebellyofasnailonthebottomoftheocean sombeitch

can find a tasty acorn once in a long bunch of years.

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait... Guys ... If we disagree with AOC, does that mean we agree with Obamao?

But we CAN'T agree with Obamao, so then we agree with AOC

But we CAN'T AGREE WITH AOC!

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!

Image result for facepalm gif

Uh...what it means is when you're right you're right, I don't care who you are.

Obama may have been right one other time, I just cant recall when it was.

Freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib introduces resolution urging Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-freshman-rep-rashida-tlaib-formally-introduces-resolution-pushing-for-trump-impeachment

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib unveiled a resolution Wednesday pushing for the potential impeachment of President Trump -- pressing ahead despite the findings of the Robert Mueller probe.

Archived