THE BROWNS BOARD

And the felony charges begin

why is it that "dangerous precedents" only matter when it keeps the gov from doing something?

whatever. I wasn't happy with bump stocks anyways. Except next it will be all semi-automatics, with some

asswhole showing how fast a trigger can be pulled. And "red flag" laws - just wait til some marxist communist asshat sues to

"red flag" ALL VETERANS in court. or ALL SENIOR CITIZENS. or ANYBODY who is falsely accused and red flagged over a child custody battle, road rage, siblings get pissed because you are the arbiter of the estate, or you are a black person who hunts on his own farm and the next door asshats are racist troublemakers.. the ways gun laws can be abused keeps getting longer.

I don't know.

which is only one person, me.

and actually, legally I'm retired and a senior citizen, but in reality,

I think I'm 38 because I started counting backwards after I turned fifty.

I figure you are nearly as helpless at 1 as you are 100, and I plan to come back

from Heaven one day as a blogger to continue showing how you are an extremely ignorant, uneducated asswhole.

have a nice day.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

which is only one person, me.

and actually, legally I'm retired and a senior citizen, but in reality,

I think I'm 38 because I started counting backwards after I turned fifty.

I figure you are nearly as helpless at 1 as you are 100, and I plan to come back

from Heaven one day as a blogger to continue showing how you are an extremely ignorant, uneducated asswhole.

have a nice day.

U gonna posthumously troll me from the blogosphere? U know what, I actually think that could be kind of fun. .srsly. getting trolled by a dead guy sounds quite entertaining actually.

U just grew on me a little bit cal.....😁👍

Archived