THE BROWNS BOARD

pot users' visits to emergency rooms have tripled in Colorado

calfoxwc

It's the synthetic pot they're putting also into edibles. I dont' know how/why that shit is still legal given that it's given 15 yr olds heart attacks. The stuff you grow out of the ground and don't fuck with, ain't sendin people to the emergency room. I know you old timers don't know what dab is, but dab is a "SUPER" concentrated wax that even lifelong veterans of weed smoking get put the fuck down from it...but it's still normal THC. So if dab isn't routinely sending people to the emergency room there's obviously some other shit floating around the Colorado dispenseries

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

It's the synthetic pot they're putting also into edibles. I dont' know how/why that shit is still legal given that it's given 15 yr olds heart attacks. The stuff you grow out of the ground and don't fuck with, ain't sendin people to the emergency room. I know you old timers don't know what dab is, but dab is a "SUPER" concentrated wax that even lifelong veterans of weed smoking get put the fuck down from it...but it's still normal THC. So if dab isn't routinely sending people to the emergency room there's obviously some other shit floating around the Colorado dispenseries

Dab this bitch.

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-are-cannabis-dabs-and-benefits-of-dabbing-marijuana

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I dont dab. Nor do I want to. U have to.get a special pipe and shit. I like normal leaf in a vaporizer before bed. U should try that when it's legal here old man....just a little bit before bed, 

Archived