THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats take down the p o w flag and...

again, at every possible part of American society, the left is carving out a warped and destructive

counter-culture to ruin who we are as a nation, so they can own us.

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

They're not war heroes. They're war heroes because they were captured. I like people who weren't captured.

Woody One Note with the faux irony. Well played sir.

But let's see wasn't it the Democrats doing all the crying and squealing and bitching about you know who??

And yes I was wondering which of the three would jump to the defense of this move.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody One Note with the faux irony. Well played sir.

But let's see wasn't it the Democrats doing all the crying and squealing and bitching about you know who??

And yes I was wondering which of the three would jump to the defense of this move.

WSS

My post doesn't defend

It points out the hypocritical fake outrage of these snowflakes

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

My post doesn't defend

It points out the hypocritical fake outrage of these snowflakes

What fake outrage? The outrage over this is  genuine and valid.

I've always found it juvenile let alone erroneous when individuals on your side attempt to flip the terms "snowflake" "triggered" and "fake outrage" back on the side that coined them.

The first two terms are intended for and aimed at lefties who bitch and cry when things don't go their way.

Snowflakes...those who sobbed, whined, protested, in other words "melted" after the election of president they didn't like.

Triggered....Everyone gets triggered. Your mom got triggered by something you did wrong, your teachers, coaches. And yes we were triggered by this flag thing, and triggered when Smollette got let off the hook.

Being triggered as it pertains to you folks are spontaneous outbursts against we non conformists who said or did something that doesn't comply to liberalisms wacky new found ideals....you may get triggered every time someone says "men should only use the men's restrooms" or  "transgender people have a mental issue". Also acts of violence, most recently when that college punk got triggered and sucker punched a conservative Trump supporter on campus.

Fake outrage or "manufactured outrage"  similar to being triggered, but usually generated and propagated by the leftist media or politicians...outraged over incidents that have been exaggerated, unconfirmed, or simply that are lies. The Covington boys....the "hands up don't shoot" that never happened..."building that wall is immoral and proves Trump is a racist"...every fucking thing is racist....need I go on?

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Problem is your referencing Trump and don't give a fuck about the POW's.  Of course your just some pussy engineer with a bifocal.

Whereas Trump was only referencing John McCain but cares deeply about POWS and vets.

That's not to excuse what Trump said. He was trying to stick it in McCains craw and chose a very poor way of doing it. If there was one thing he should have apologized for it was that.

More "you side" nonsense... Ugh. 

Trump was using pretty broad terms if he was just talking about McCain... "I like people who don't get captured." He may have said that to get at McCain but statement can refer to a lot more than just McCain. 

How is anyone going to be fine with that statement and then get mad about the business with this flag? Outside of people who's only real set of values is to blindly follow their side?

We have posters on here that call anything that isn't complete agreement with them "fake outrage" (throw in some "triggered" and "snowflakes"). Which ties into the major "them or us" problem on this board. If they want to just throw around those terms then they'll get them the other way too. You don't get to determine what usage is truly legitimate, what outrage are s truly legitimate. 

Trump doesn't care about POWs lol. Trump's only concern with them is the same he has with Christians, to win their vote. He's just another politician. 

I just wanted to see certain posters squirm around through the hypocrisy as they defend Trump above all else. 

20 hours ago, Gorka said:

Just when you think dems couldn't go more over the top.

This almost feels criminal.

So Tex, you're a bitter anti Trumper...your thoughts on this???

Since you asked I don't like it one bit more than I like Trump, which is not at all. I have had the privilege of having counseled two different former Vietnam POWs, both of whom spent 5 years in captivity. Additionally I ran a counseling group for ex-POWs from WW II and Korean. So the answer is a definitive, "This sucks swampwater!" IMO.

Archived