THE BROWNS BOARD

The Handy-Dandy No Candy for you Libs - the Mueller hit the cellar and you got nothin so stick a cork in it thread

calfoxwc

We went from "there were never any contacts with any Russians" to 5 different American people convicted of various felonies and multiple other charges in other courts farmed out to by Mueller and multiple other NY Southern District and NY (and other) state courts still investigating for possible criminal charges.

So as I have said all along.......................it isn't over 'till it's over. And it isn't anywhere near over yet.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We went from "there were never any contacts with any Russians" to 5 different American people convicted of various felonies and multiple other charges in other courts farmed out to by Mueller and multiple other NY Southern District and NY (and other) state courts still investigating for possible criminal charges.

So as I have said all along.......................it isn't over 'till it's over. And it isn't anywhere near over yet.

...no contact with any Russians.

NY Southern district yada, yada, yada ….yes Tex, we know what you've been saying all along. I suppose you can keep on hoping.

13 hours ago, Gorka said:

...no contact with any Russians.

NY Southern district yada, yada, yada ….yes Tex, we know what you've been saying all along. I suppose you can keep on hoping.

"You might think it's ok. I don't"-Adam Schiff

Archived