THE BROWNS BOARD

Why People Believe King Liar

TexasAg1969

They obviously have the opposite of Trump Derangement Syndrome, Alex Jones Psychotic Disorder, which occurs " kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don’t know what reality is.”  🤣

That defense should fly, right? 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-alex-jones-psychosis-deposition-20190330-story.html

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They obviously have the opposite of Trump Derangement Syndrome, Alex Jones Psychotic Disorder, which occurs " kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don’t know what reality is.”  🤣

That defense should fly, right? 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-alex-jones-psychosis-deposition-20190330-story.html

You were one of those people who cried when Trump won, weren't you?

The sooner you accept you lost the sooner this country can continue to be great.

Texsag's going to keep right on crying and swimming in Egypt.

Cry Me A River (Nile): Egyptians Embrace Their Inner-African - Awate ...

Jun 14, 2013 - These days, the River Nile, its water…we have to be working with one hand to deter any threat of any kind which faces Egypt…As is well known ...

36 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You were one of those people who cried when Trump won, weren't you?

The sooner you accept you lost the sooner this country can continue to be great.

Nope I cringed when he took the primary. Shame on the Republican party for accepting such a con. I knew he was a con as did some here now who support him. How they can become supporters of a known con is still beyond my comprehension. But I finally figured out how such a civilized country like Germany could be so hoodwinked by Hitler. Nothing more dangerous than the true believer looking for the Rainmaker in time of drought.

I'm guessing Texsag and Woodpecker ? complained to the mods again. LOL

Hitler destoyed Germany and most of Europe with violence, and absolute tyranny.

Pres Bush, we ELECTED HIM and he is MAGA ! He is keeping his promises legitimately !

He is saving our country !

Texsag can't name one way Pres Trump is hurting our country. Pretty infantile to hang on to political cowardly helter-skelter.

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope I cringed when he took the primary. Shame on the Republican party for accepting such a con. I knew he was a con as did some here now who support him. How they can become supporters of a known con is still beyond my comprehension. But I finally figured out how such a civilized country like Germany could be so hoodwinked by Hitler. Nothing more dangerous than the true believer looking for the Rainmaker in time of drought.

Hitler is dead. Stop denigrating the dead.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Somethins goin on with cal. I mean he's always been certifiable but last couple weeks his posts have been almost deliriously weird. 

Well he is a wild man but he's pretty much right. If it turned out that the White House was actually a setup (which I'm not 100% positive it isn't) and the guy playing the part of the president was a well-spoken African American or a woman or both and everything else going on within the United States was exactly as it is today the left would be creaming in their pants.

WSS

not much going on with me. Watchin Fox News for the amazing updates, watching you two birdbrains, and cowardly lyin Texsag pretend you aren't biting your lips...well, and beak...to fight back the tears of disappointment.

Typical crazy triple birds.

Archived