THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems who fumed at Nunes for jeopardizing ‘sources and methods’ now demand Mueller report in full

Vambo

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

More deflection. He promised repeal AND REPLACE with a far better health care plan. There never was one from him and there isn't one now. And the last election showed clearly it is what the American people want out of anyone most if they want to run this country. So honestly he is pissing on a lot of the people who put him there who now have coverage, but want the "better plan" that he says he has to replace the "bad one". The liar never had a plan and still doesn't. So yes, he's pissing on his own people who buy his bullshit. I never believed him for a minute any more than I ever believed his father was born in Germany. He's a chronic pathological liar and you put him there.

BTW vermin is not a word I use for Trumpettes. Gullible is a far more accurate term. Vermin is a term Hitler & his like used for the Jewish people. Have you decided to identify with the Nazis now?

hopeless coward. your crap is worse than ignorant, and you are terrified to try to validate any point you make. Pres Trump is doing great things for America - so his actions are better than the words you put into any conservation.

Archived