THE BROWNS BOARD

New Category for Moderators

Take it to the Political Forum.

Off Topic subjects are not completely outlawed here, just as long as it is kept to a minimum. Atenears doesn't want a regular general forum. Keep in mind, this is a Browns Board first and foremost and we have a ton of sub forums.

Take it to the Political Forum.

Off Topic subjects are not completely outlawed here, just as long as it is kept to a minimum. Atenears doesn't want a regular general forum. Keep in mind, this is a Browns Board first and foremost and we have a ton of sub forums.

Cool thanks! Just wanted to make it easier for you guys.

I'd like to talk about sexuality... because you're all really gay to start this thread. Simply do what you've always done as your party falls apart: Put your fingers in your ears and sing "Let the Mighty Eagle Soar" really loud.

Hey numbnuts, have you looked closer at my Avatar it's Limbaugh's mugshot. You're smart.

It's too small to see anything but Satan himself. Were you actually ridiculing him?

Then you're my new hero here.

Yea I am posting a mugshot of him because I like him. Don't be too hasty to judge young Patawan. I can't believe that people take him serious, he's a comedian. His morality sickens me, a fat over opinionated, slob. The thieving drug addict actually has the nerve to talk about morals on the air?

Yea I am posting a mugshot of him because I like him. Don't be too hasty to judge young Patawan. I can't believe that people take him serious, he's a comedian. His morality sickens me, a fat over opinionated, slob. The thieving drug addict actually has the nerve to talk about morals on the air?

yeah, that's what every right winger says now.

before..............he was your messiah.

lol, crappy morals and cut'n'run tactics................isn't that supposed to be the left's territory? or what the right has accused them of?

isn't it ironic.............don'tcha think?

yeah, that's what every right winger says now.

before..............he was your messiah.

lol, crappy morals and cut'n'run tactics................isn't that supposed to be the left's territory? or what the right has accused them of?

isn't it ironic.............don'tcha think?

I'm not a "right" or a "left" winger, that is the point. You're smart.

Archived