THE BROWNS BOARD

I Know A Lot About Wind

MLD Woody

44 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

if you live off grid, and your source is a windmill, yes, it's true. you run out of electricity and your tv quits.

idiot.

aNd No SoLaR wHeN tHe SuN gOeS nIgHt NiGhT

SpongeBobMeme.jpg

Please don't be so moronic just for the sake of defending Trump

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

aNd No SoLaR wHeN tHe SuN gOeS nIgHt NiGhT

SpongeBobMeme.jpg

Please don't be so moronic just for the sake of defending Trumpwoodpecker.gif

well, what is wrong with what I said? lol It's true, ya, woodypeckerhead?

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I doubt CJ knows knows the different between Australia and Austria. He sure a hell can't find Austria on a map. 

And Obummer has been to 57 states...I would like to see that map.

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And Obummer has been to 57 states...I would like to see that map.

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

"Nobody's stronger than me."
"Nobody has better toys than I do."
"Nobody builds walls better than me."
"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do."
"Nobody's better to people with disabilities than me."
"Nobody is fighting for the veterans like I am fighting for the veterans."
"I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
"I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
"[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
"I understand politicians better than anybody."
"[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
"[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
"I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
"[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
"[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)

So is it stupidity or mental handicap that Trump doesn't know where his dad was born? The orange of his dad, if you will. Yeah, I'm sure this post will be leaked and everyone will be able read. Non Cheetos Jesus Christ what a fucking moron.

"It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person." -- Barack Obama

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen." -- Barack Obama

"I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions." -- Barack Obama

25) "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." -- Barack Obama

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

“Guantanamo will be closed no later than one year from now.”

“It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”

“I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.”

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb.

5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St.Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

“If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” — Barack Obama

“I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

“My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” — Barack Obama

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.

Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

http://www.aei.org/publication/obama-im-a-better-intelligence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers

Obama: a Hollow Man Filled With Ruling Class Ideas - Counterpunch

Jun 2, 2017 - Garrow quotes the onetime and short-lived Obama backer Dr. Cornel ... were put off by Obama's sense of superiority and arrogance (“full of ...

and moochelle obaMao is just as arrogant and ignorant as buttock is.

Michelle Obama Says She Is the 'Forever First Lady' | Time

May 2, 2018 - Michelle Obama called herself the “forever First Lady” as she addressed thousands of high school students at 2018 College Signing Day in ...
Missing: quotes ‎| ‎Must include: ‎quotes

Ben Rhodes Reveals How Obama Duped America On Iran

May 9, 2016 - President Obama—with the help of an equally arrogant 38-year-old national ... These ignorant young journalists thus have quotes that look like ...

43 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person." -- Barack Obama

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen." -- Barack Obama

"I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions." -- Barack Obama

25) "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." -- Barack Obama

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

“It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”

“I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.”

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb.

5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St.Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

“If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” — Barack Obama

“I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

“My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” — Barack Obama

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.

Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

http://www.aei.org/publication/obama-im-a-better-intelligence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

Obama: a Hollow Man Filled With Ruling Class Ideas - Counterpunch

Jun 2, 2017 - Garrow quotes the onetime and short-lived Obama backer Dr. Cornel ... were put off by Obama's sense of superiority and arrogance (“full of ...

and moochelle obaMao is just as arrogant and ignorant as buttock is.

Michelle Obama Says She Is the 'Forever First Lady' | Time

May 2, 2018 - Michelle Obama called herself the “forever First Lady” as she addressed thousands of high school students at 2018 College Signing Day in ...
Missing: quotes ‎| ‎Must include: ‎quotes

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Ben Rhodes Reveals How Obama Duped America On Iran

May 9, 2016 - President Obama—with the help of an equally arrogant 38-year-old national ... These ignorant young journalists thus have quotes that look like ...

👍

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And this is the 2nd  reason baby cow in on ignore. Not sure if he is just too stupid to fact check or just lies as much as the fucking moron in chief.

Obama never said that, the dickhead who wrote the article said it.

"So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."

That you guys have a problem with any of the other quote is laughable. Go back to consumer your garbage "news" source. 

"You would be doing wind, windmills," Trump said March 28. "And if it doesn't blow you can forget about television for that night."
"My father is German, was German. Born in a very wonderful place in Germany,"
"The reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia."
"If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID. … The only thing you don’t is if you’re a voter of the United States."
"The ice caps were going to melt, they were going to be gone by now, but now they’re setting records, so okay, they’re at a record level."
Ending the estate tax would "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer."
White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."
"We don't have any" chess grandmasters in the United States.

41 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

duck-dynasty.gif

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I wish the political climate wasn't so polarized... and it's all the liberals fault!"

Lol

But its true. Just face it and stop being so polarizing!

You're the guys always starting shit. How many examples would you like? You guys own the wedge and keep driving it.

Libs were  protesting and having violent tantrums over Trump during the campaign...then calling for impeachment the day after he was duly elected. How was that not all on you guys. And you still wonder how the country became so polarized.

Keep driving that wedge. Pelosi and Schumer deny Trump his 5 bil  for a wall for no logical reason whatsoever other than for him not to get his way. This is somehow partially the fault of conservatives?

Keep driving that wedge. The unthinkable idea that babies can now be killed outside the womb...and you expect everyone else to be OK with it, or they're woman haters. 

I can give plenty more examples if you like.

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

And this is the 2nd  reason baby cow in on ignore. Not sure if he is just too stupid to fact check or just lies as much as the fucking moron in chief.

Obama never said that, the dickhead who wrote the article said it.

"So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."

Wait. So you think you've won some sort of victory here because you may have disproven one of the quotes attributed to Barry?

Keep going kiddo before patting yourself on the back.

The most precious Obama gaffe in my opinion because it exposes what a narcissistic fucker he was.

Out of the Selma Ala. civil rights march came the birth of the Messiah !

"There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks (Obamas parents) are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born." - Barack Obama

Obama was born in 1961. The Selma march took place in 1965.

Fucker.

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

guess who's bren foing exactly thos for years. mayve even decades....?

choke on that salty horseshit. you guys have been spreading fox news bs and fake memes for years here.

Right. I love them freaking out now over these lies (assuming they're lies) when every other word or tweet out if Trump is certifiably false.

Candidates spewing bullshit is bad no matter who does it. But don't defend Trump, the king of this shit, for years and then start acting like it really bothers you because it's Beto or AOC. 

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

But its true. Just face it and stop being so polarizing!

You're the guys always starting shit. How many examples would you like? You guys own the wedge and keep driving it.

Libs were  protesting and having violent tantrums over Trump during the campaign...then calling for impeachment the day after he was duly elected. How was that not all on you guys. And you still wonder how the country became so polarized.

Keep driving that wedge. Pelosi and Schumer deny Trump his 5 bil  for a wall for no logical reason whatsoever other than for him not to get his way. This is somehow partially the fault of conservatives?

Keep driving that wedge. The unthinkable idea that babies can now be killed outside the womb...and you expect everyone else to be OK with it, or they're woman haters. 

I can give plenty more examples if you like.

"It is true the political climate is polarizing... and it is all YOU GUYS on YOUR SIDE that are causing it!"

jesus christ... every single post responding to someone that disagrees with you has to be "well YOU LIBERALS on YOUR SIDE and YOU GUYS" 

Literally the post could start off criticizing AOC or Hilary, but if it disagrees when some of the posters on this board they'll just respond by lumping you in with those evil liberals and going at you with one wide brush. Much easier than responding to anything directly...

all while singularly blaming the "other side" for politics being polarized

hahahah...  man... if you aren't someone's alt. in here you definitely still have their lack of self awareness 

Archived