THE BROWNS BOARD

What I am currently reading - a great read

calfoxwc

I do read a lot. Always had the ability to speed read, but for the fun of it, I take my time. We are big fans of the Duck Dynasty

crowd, even though they aren't doing their tv show anymore. We've been to their home town - on our way to Texas...talked to people around town, and they will always tell you that the Robertsons are absolutely genuine and their life stories are true. Seen Phil in person - from 6' away one day while we were visiting their store, we took our picture in front of their bus...

Their life stories are fascinating. Phil's book - he talks again about how he was a very bad man back in the early days, how he struggled with a lot of bad things. He talks about how he found his way - serious, revealing stuff. He has a good education - no dummy.

And he talks about America - and what is going wrong. It's a fascinating read - and I'm only on chapter four. We found this book at Walmart last week - and it's a gem.

51qEXB9MvrL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(bump) this just one time - his life is an amazing story - and he doesn't miss explaining how

terrible he was in his younger days. What an amazing book, updated with events in politics the last few years.

he's a millionaire already - read the book. We saw him in person at their warehouse/store. He showed up, the media and a bunch of folks - to celbebrate their one millionth duck call made...that year. Plus, they made a lot of money doing the TV show "Duck Dynasty".

Read his book "Happy Happy Happy" - it isn't so much Bible verse referencing etc, so much about his life.

Archived