THE BROWNS BOARD

anyone still insist it is not a crisis on our border?

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I was right. When you go to the AP article, that is not the same picture from the story. There is reason to be pissed but using pictures like that is only to induce hysteria about it.

The picture used is from the migrant caravan from back in Oct 2018.

The goal is to induce hysteria 

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It actually is 350 people compared to whatever ungodly amount of people it was in October.

Like I said, I get being pissed but the Blaze intentionally used old stock photos for a reason. 

That's my biggest bitch with the blaze oh, they're not the only ones that do it, but if the header doesn't match the story then it's like crying wolf. I point that out when CBS News runs at apoplectic headline and you find out it's not that serious. I would like the blaze more if they would clean that shit up. One reason is if it's a legitimate story then you give the naysayers the opportunity to just whine about the stock photo.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's my biggest bitch with the blaze oh, they're not the only ones that do it, but if the header doesn't match the story then it's like crying wolf. I point that out when CBS News runs at apoplectic headline and you find out it's not that serious. I would like the blaze more if they would clean that shit up. One reason is if it's a legitimate story then you give the naysayers the opportunity to just whine about the stock photo.

WSS

Especially in the case of this story where they didn’t even need to embellish.

Archived