THE BROWNS BOARD

Texsag's chicken little hero rosenstein in serious trouble

calfoxwc

as in, for one thing, the 4 re-submittance of dishonest FISA applications. Yep, he's leaving, turning on comey and....

Sep 22, 2018 - Deputy attorney general 'ought to find something else to do', secretary of state and key Trump ally hints to Fox News Sunday.
Apr 21, 2018 - Others said they worried that in solving his short-term political problems, Mr. Rosenstein could expose the department to increasingly onerous ...

4 things we need to know about the Rod Rosenstein bombshell ...

Sep 23, 2018 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein talked about using a wire to record President Donald Trump, according to memos written by Andrew ...
Feb 15, 2019 - McCabe also said that Rosenstein and other DOJ officials had participated in discussions about recruiting ... All are now in serious trouble.

worse yet, lol, rosenstein is desperately cha, terrified, of his part in letting texsag's boyfriend

obaMao off the hook over ignoring the russian hacking until AFTER the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rosenstein-slams-obama-administration-for-choosing-not-to-publicize-full-story-of-russia-hacking

get THIS:

Mueller was hauled to the FISA court for FBI abuses

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/428755-mueller-hauled-before-secret-fisa-court-to-address-fbi-abuses-in-2002

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provide-most-damning-evidence-of-fisa-abuses-yet?jwsource=cl

all hell is going to rain down on these ObaMao commie corrupt deep date Fourth Branchers...

and rosenstein is terrified, singing like a parakeet.

Comey, Yates, McCabe, Rosenstein All Signed Off On Misleading ...

Feb 2, 2018 - Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications in ... The memo further claims those officials were aware at the time of their ... which must be filed every 90 days and must include new evidence to support probable cause. The aforementioned four senior agents signed off at various points

Stay tuned, Real America. And don't go anywhere liberals on this forum - the great American justice

flippity-flippity is about ready to flip all over your corrupt deep state/Fourth Branch idols.

10 Reasons It's Past Time To Fire Rod Rosenstein - The Federalist

Dec 4, 2018 - Just like it was a coincidence that Rosenstein timed the last big ... Or Peter Strzok's perjury problem? ... You may recall that warrants issued to spy on Americans by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court must be renewed ...

sounds like....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/deputy-ag-rosenstein-resigns

Rosenstein knows his deep state crap is getting deep around his own feet.

as in, his only chance is a pardon from Pres Trump, and that isn't likely at all.

singing like a parakeet.

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

True enough JB. Of the two that responded  with upvote and haha Ag is pretty civil and it's only recently the wood man has been emulating his new master Clevis.

WSS

It’s obvious they like being each other’s bitch.

so slick with the “meme/hypocrite “ crusade....

Can you imagine the disaster if they were to reproduce.

3 minutes ago, hammertime said:

As far as I know only one of them believes that a male becomes a female simply by wishing it so.

WSS

12 hours ago, hammertime said:

Kind of proving my point. ⤴️

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, calfoxwc said:

Texsag translation:

"I don't know anything about anything, but I'm good at venting nonsense, and emotional knee jerking"

I don't think Tex would of liked that post very much at all....so I quoted you in order to find out. lol

Archived