THE BROWNS BOARD

AFCN Division results. rank em now!

Gafreleets

DEAR GOD! is it September yet?!?!

i can't take much more of this. training camp may be just around the corner (when DO the Browns begin?) and i'm almost to the point of being manic with my withdrawl from football. figured now would be a decent time to give your projected results for our division. wether you just want to rank them or include the records too......rank our division!

1. Steelers 14-2 no need to move them. they have only improved over the offseason and unless they catch a case of the Super Bowl Blues there is no legit reason to believe they won't take the division again, especially with the candy schedule.

2. Browns 10-6 i'm callin it now! BQ will quiet the nonbelievers and will legitimize the offense on this team. i also say the Browns are the 2nd team in our division to go to the playoffs. wildcard of course.

3. Ravens 6-10 i say the play of this team from last year was a flash in the pan (see DA) and will NOT happen again this year. too many losses on D to overcome. quote me now, the Raven's Def will be 10th or worse this year and will not be able to cover up a shoddy offense.

4. Bengles 4-12 Bungles......need i say more? this team just screams "whoop on us". Ochocinco will not produce anything near needed for his ass to cash the checks that his mouth is writing, and their D will (as always) dissapoint. not to mention that i think there is no way that Carson is 100% this year after his elbow injury.

well, that's my opinion. what are yours?

Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

Browns 10-6 Wildcard

Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

Guest AdaM
Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

Browns 10-6 Wildcard

Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

Guest AdaM
Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

nope.

squeelers 12-4

Ratbirds 9-7

Browns 6-10

Bungholes 6-10

Sorry guys but I see too much inexerience at QB andWR, and the lack of stud RB to make up for that .. Combine that with a below average DL that struggles against the run and pressuring the QB. = equals: Losing season.. Hope they prove me wrong. ..

Rant all you want about who we now have on the roster.. They have to prove it on the field before I take a single sip of the coolaide.

Guest AdaM
the Bengals will be better as they have vastly improved on D. They will be the suprise this year in the NFL.

The Browns sadly aren't going to make very many improvements. I think we win 6, MAYBE 7 games, no more then that.

Your shit's gettin old mario.

the Bengals will be better as they have vastly improved on D. They will be the suprise this year in the NFL.

The Browns sadly aren't going to make very many improvements. I think we win 6, MAYBE 7 games, no more then that.

It must suck to live in a world so negative.....

Pittholers 11-5

Ravens 9-7(wildcard)

Browns 8-8

Bengals 8-8

Seeing i'll be wrong it could be the Browns that go 9-7 with a wildcard.

If Cle & Cin have improved enough you may see Pitt with an extra loss.

The QB debate will be long gone by gm. 8

I think the bengals are gonna place second and may get a wildcard spot, their young defense was 12th in the league last year now they added maualuga, carson palmer is back, ocho cinco is in great shape, and they have a more athletic recieving core now. h, plus, theyve shored up the offensive line as well. hey had a great draft in my opinion

I think the bengals are gonna place second and may get a wildcard spot, their young defense was 12th in the league last year now they added maualuga, carson palmer is back, ocho cinco is in great shape, and they have a more athletic recieving core now. h, plus, theyve shored up the offensive line as well. hey had a great draft in my opinion

Yes, on paper the Bungals look like they are doing pretty good and possibly in position to make a surprise run at the wild cardspot. Although, you are forgetting to take into account how half the team will be in jail by week 8. This is the team that franchised tagged their kicker this off season. They have made the most improvments this off season over all other AFCN teams but will still struggle.

Guest Aloysius

Not sure about the Bungles. Obviously, getting Carson Palmer back is a huge plus, but their o-line could end up being a mess: they're relying on an '07 UDFA to start at center, and three of the other five guys will be playing out of position because Andre Smith's expected to hold out.

It's almost impossible to know how that defense will play. All of their big additions are boom or bust types (Tank Johnson, Roy Williams, Rey Maualuga, Michael Johnson). And it's unclear how much the rookies will contribute.

Their biggest "addition" may be Chris Henry, who's reportedly turned his life around. He could make their passing game even better.

pitts 11-5 the steel will rule the AFC roost until Lebeau retires or kicks it.

rats 9-7 Flacco and Lewis are stud QB's, they'll be contending

CLE 8-8 a solid feeling out of the AFCN for Kok/Man yr 1

cincy 7-9 they improve but Eric > Marvin to the 2nd power

what's the winner get if their pre-camp meritless speculation predicts accurately?

pitts 11-5 the steel will rule the AFC roost until Lebeau retires or kicks it.

rats 9-7 Flacco and Lewis are stud QB's, they'll be contending

CLE 8-8 a solid feeling out of the AFCN for Kok/Man yr 1

cincy 7-9 they improve but Eric > Marvin to the 2nd power

what's the winner get if their pre-camp meritless speculation predicts accurately?

That's exactly what I would predict but I also think that anyone of the Browns, Bungles, Ratbirds could have a down year and go 5-11 or something. Most likely the Bungles.

Steelers12-4 (Improvement on Offense ..slight slide on the defensive end with Foote and B Mac missing)

Ravens 9-7( Defensive erosion..Offense Better than we have ever seen in Ratbirdland)

Browns 9-7 (Better in most areas, Quinn for Real... Defense Starts Slow but rises as Year ends. Enjoy a Coaching staff with a Plan )

Bengals 6-10 (Better due to Carson Palmer ..but still Very Ordinary as a Team)

*IF... the Browns End the Drought and Beat Pittsburgh Once they go 10-6 and Finish a Game behind the Men of Steel. And make the Playoffs to boot.

Archived