THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank You, President Reagan !

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

u guys can mske shit up all u want....the threads here are archived, anyone can go through them and see how gleefully u all rode the meme train for years. But noooowwww that me and a few others are riding it, and being infinitely more clever and poignant with my shiny new precious......noowww u gaylording shitstains have a problem...

i factually had no idea how fun tge memespam was....im sorry it took so long for me to hop aboard the memetrain next stop ur eyeball...😂

u little brown rent boys should know something.......this is just getting started. Wait till i start manufacturing my own memes.....phase 1 memes, phase 3 "profit"....

c1e3dba81fc987cbca70af435b2140689e51fc0b

Most of the time memes were used as supplements after points have already been made.

And you would be every bit an a-hole using memes during a live debate as you are here.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be valid, memes need to have a point. A pic is worth a thousand words, and they can send a message, and be funny.

posting garbage memes a hundred times all over every subject is just meaningless.

Which, pretty much sums up all the non-meme posts by woodpecker and clevis. Meaningless.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

to be valid, memes need to have a point. A pic is worth a thousand words, and they can send a message, and be funny.

posting garbage memes a hundred times all over every subject is just meaningless.

Which, pretty much sums up all the non-meme posts by woodpecker and clevis. Meaningless.

^^^ conservative hypocrisy on "FULL" display. You ngrs are broken inside. Im dead serious. It would never occur to me to enjoy doing something for years on end and then when someone else decides to do exactly what ive done for years, have a vaginal convulsion that emits gravitational waves. You are completely without honor or anything that was at one time considered a remote qualification of what made a "man". You are utter children who are stamping their feet now that someone else is doing to you what you did to them for years. Pathetic. 

a22c94d58e243ad90c62bb13a2e30cbb.png

You need to read Cal's post again Cleve...memes can be funny and tell a story at the same time but they don't replace reasoned arguments. Memes have been used all the time on the forum as a supplication to an argument but only libs like you and Woodrow have taken it to memes only...that is OK though I accept your surrender and raising of your white flag to the better conservative arguments..

Being outnumbered should not be a reason to throw in the towel though and admittedly you are in the minority on the board but the better argument "trumps" weaker arguments even if it is outnumbered. I wondered why conservatives even do as well as we do in elections with the left controlling the MSM, schools and university's and liberal Hollywood and the entertainment industry. The answer is conservatives still have the better arguments and ideas.

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You need to read Cal's post again Cleve...memes can be funny and tell a story at the same time but they don't replace reasoned arguments. Memes have been used all the time on the forum as a supplication to an argument but only libs like you and Woodrow have taken it to memes only...that is OK though I accept your surrender and raising of your white flag to the better conservative arguments..

Being outnumbered should not be a reason to throw in the towel though and admittedly you are in the minority on the board but the better argument "trumps" weaker arguments even if it is outnumbered. I wondered why conservatives even do as well as we do in elections with the left controlling the MSM, schools and university's and liberal Hollywood and the entertainment industry. The answer is conservatives still have the better arguments and ideas.

you are a half breed obf, no other explanation. You yourself didn't enjoy the meme train but you sure stood by for YEARS as they were "liberally" spread across this board by your ngr fgt friends. NOWWW you claim that when we do it, it's because we can't win arguments. Ok old man, how bout you go to sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow morning..you're that useless to this world. Unfucking real the sheer audacity of your hypocrisy to suggest we're doing this "only" because we can't win arguments. You're gone. Your mind is dust. Complete autopilot now. 

54 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

you are a half breed obf, no other explanation. You yourself didn't enjoy the meme train but you sure stood by for YEARS as they were "liberally" spread across this board by your ngr fgt friends. NOWWW you claim that when we do it, it's because we can't win arguments. Ok old man, how bout you go to sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow morning..you're that useless to this world. Unfucking real the sheer audacity of your hypocrisy to suggest we're doing this "only" because we can't win arguments. You're gone. Your mind is dust. Complete autopilot now. 

I have always said leftist liberals would make great communists/fascists and your post confirms that. What is different from saying I should go to sleep and not wake up in the morning because I am "useless" (your opinion which I do not place much value on) and the Nazis in Germany saying they wanted to kill all the "useless eaters" such as the aged and in-firmed. With the warped thinking of the left about killing babies in the womb and even after birth without even a hint of having a conscience is even more confirmation they would have made some great Nazis with their justification for evil.

Life unworthy of life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have always said leftist liberals would make great communists/fascists and your post confirms that. What is different from saying I should go to sleep and not wake up in the morning because I am "useless" (your opinion which I do not place much value on) and the Nazis in Germany saying they wanted to kill all the "useless eaters" such as the aged and in-firmed. With the warped thinking of the left about killing babies in the womb and even after birth without even a hint of having a conscience is even more confirmation they would have made some great Nazis with their justification for evil.

Life unworthy of life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

men with no honor or principle are useless to me.....try not to wake up tom ok? u are a shell of a man. u know that right?

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

men with no honor or principle are useless to me.....try not to wake up tom ok? u are a shell of a man. u know that right?

Knowing your leftist views I am happy to disappoint you...in fact if I ever found favor with you that is the day I would do some soul searching because I would have to believe I had certainly missed it somewhere...

45 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Knowing your leftist views I am happy to disappoint you...in fact if I ever found favor with you that is the day I would do some soul searching because I would have to believe I had certainly missed it somewhere...

having a mere modicum of honor and principle has nothing to do with political views. There's plenty of conservative people who have it...but you don't. At one time I felt like you were one of the only posters here who did....but that time is gone. You watched us ask nicely for years to have even tempered well intentioned debates and you said nothing as we got straw manned and meme'd ad nauseum. You will not now turn around and claim we're now doing the same because we can't "win" an internet debate. You're a laughable shell of a man. 

52 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

having a mere modicum of honor and principle has nothing to do with political views. There's plenty of conservative people who have it...but you don't. At one time I felt like you were one of the only posters here who did....but that time is gone. You watched us ask nicely for years to have even tempered well intentioned debates and you said nothing as we got straw manned and meme'd ad nauseum. You will not now turn around and claim we're now doing the same because we can't "win" an internet debate. You're a laughable shell of a man. 

If you want to argue with memes go for it as it only proves my point you have surrendered the intellectual high ground argument for silly memes. Memes have always been used here (and you posted them as well)  and usually as an addition to an argument but not for making the argument itself. That is the silly position you and Woody are childishly taking. 

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If you want to argue with memes go for it as it only proves my point you have surrendered the intellectual high ground argument for silly memes. Memes have always been used here (and you posted them as well)  and usually as an addition to an argument but not for making the argument itself. That is the silly position you and Woody are childishly taking. 

your side surrendered the "intellectual" high ground years ago there's no going back. And all this just further proves my point that it was all fun and games till the other side started the #memespam. There was never any "intellectual" high ground here either btw. It was all memes and strawmans just as it is today. 

Strawmans…...I forgot about them. Hmmmmmm…...😈

this is stupid on the part of clevis and woodypeckerhead. The rest of us have used memes to make a point.

You two cowpies never make a valid point - you only seek to divert the subject, and ruin any legit conversation about anything.

And NOW? you plaster meaningless memes all over the forum because we used memes here and there?

You two still make no sense, have nothing valid to add to any legit conversation on any subject. So, it's HOW you are abusing memes usage.

Just because you also are using a bunch of them and they make no sense at all... you think it's the same thing?

Even without memes you two screw up legit conversations on all subjects.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

your side surrendered the "intellectual" high ground years ago there's no going back. And all this just further proves my point that it was all fun and games till the other side started the #memespam. There was never any "intellectual" high ground here either btw. It was all memes and strawmans just as it is today. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR4T2OgHCEn0YQ3-7A3PL

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Image result for lying to yourself meme

if you two really think I'm/we are an alt - go check with the mods - they can look it up.

just stop trying to trash the entire forum because you are outnumbered these days.

note to texsag, btw - at this point in time, Pres Trump has a higher favorable rating than obaMao did.

It really must suck to be such a hater.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it is Woody. We are going to have to make an across the board announcement about that pretty soon. 

WSS

Another case of lefty's ruining everything they touch...............

Whatever the Left Touches It Ruins

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/left-ruins-everything-it-touches/

Archived