THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL I say, Pres Trump deserves an extra two years to his first term, too !

H'e doing GREAT for us, for America - and that is while the dirtcorruptsombeitch deep state/fourth branch jackwagons have made fools of themselves hating all of us, him, anyone who works with him, anyone who supports him...

reparations - that is one I could support.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-falwell-tweet-reparations-two-years

34 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i remember someone hallucinating about obama never leaving.....who was that exactly? who told us FOR YEARS that obama would never leave office? even after obama actuslly left office....who was that guy?😂😂

So? What does that have to do with wanting Trump to remain in office?

Obama was garbage. All the faggot ever did was be the first black president...and with that came Nobel Peace Prize for being the first faggot black president.

Trump is doing the job of a president for a change.

• Upvote 1

I think Obama has been a lot quieter after leaving office than I expected. My guess as to that is the worm is beginning to turn on the Russian Collusion hoax and the investigators are being investigated and that may very well lead to Obama's oval office....

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think Obama has been a lot quieter after leaving office than I expected. My guess as to that is the worm is beginning to turn on the Russian Collusion hoax and the investigators are being investigated and that may very well lead to Obama's oval office....

Shit will hit the fan if charges are brought against the first black president. They'll be protests and possibly violence.

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

is he any quiter than bush? or even clinton for that matter? we didnt hear from bill till.his wife started running for president. 

I expected Bush to lead a quiet life once out of office. Not Obama. Just a guess but I think he has been keeping a lower profile waiting to see how this Russian hoax shakes out. I find it hard to believe Obama did not know about the spying by the FBI against the Trump campaign. 

FBI agent's text suggests Obama wanted to 'know everything' the bureau was doing

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-strzok-texts-obama-wanted-to-know-everything-fbi-was-doing-2018-2