THE BROWNS BOARD

Dangerous leftist censhorship is ON

calfoxwc

https://www.rt.com/usa/458538-twitter-bans-aoc-parody-account/?utm_source=miximedia&utm_medium=miximedia&utm_campaign=Miximedia

Twitter suspends clearly marked AOC parody account with 85k followers, igniting conservative outrage

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/01/brennan_im_waiting_for_republicans_to_realize_the_trump_ship_is_sinking.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

Brennan: I'm Still Waiting For Republican Rats To Realize The Trump Ship Is Sinking

So what are you going to do, dirty communist brennan? censor millions of Americans? go full nazi and start executing

political opponents? I believe you are mentally ill and need to be evaluated before you and your ilk start serious division in our country far, far more than it is today.

I hope you are arrested before the year is over. and comey and clapper too.

asswholes.

"Twitter has barred a "parody" account that once pretended Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supported a member of terrorist group, ISIS."

Violated TOS on multiple occasions. When that line is crossed, as in suggesting a U.S congressman is a member of legitimately the worst terror org in the world.....

bye-felicia.jpg

https://mronline.org/2018/10/11/the-coming-military-vision-of-state-censorship/

"Enter the social media companies. The best mechanism for suppressing oppositional viewpoints and promoting pro-government narratives is the private sector, in particular, “technology giants, including Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Twitter,” which can “determine what people see and do not see.”

In our United Statets, the leftwing marxists consider themselves to be the only valid government. We've watched for two years while they have tried every dirty trick in the book to effect nazi-like control, even while we elected OUR own president.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/25/inside-the-beltway-america-and-an-emerging-soft-ci/

How the Left Is Outsourcing Censorship of the Internet | Power Line

Aug 17, 2018 - So liberals have outsourced censorship of the internet to the tech titans of ... Many aspects of the left's outsourcing of censorship to liberal-run .

painting a very dangerous picture of what is going on in our country:

“Hate Group” SPLC Helping YouTube Purge Conservatives

Mar 2, 2018 - The far-left organization known as the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), ... company have been tight-lipped about their censorship operations, .... A number of prominent left-wing activists and civil-rights leaders ... YouTube's Soft Censorship ... UN Plots War on Free Speech to Stop “Extremism” Online.

and.....

you betcha - george dirtbag soros is involved in undermining and weakening who we are as America.

SPLC Leads Soros-Funded Coalition in 'Orwellian' Attempt to Bully ...

Oct 29, 2018 - The Southern Poverty Law Center is leading Soros-funded groups in a coalition to "Change the Terms," pushing tech companies to ban all 

soros topples governments - he brags about it. the sick sombeitch.

SPLC, 10 Soros-Backed Groups Join Letter Demanding Zuckerberg ...

Dec 18, 2018 - A coalition of 31 left-wing groups, including the controversial Southern Poverty Law Center and at least 10 groups that have received funding ..

25 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The pro red flag law,EO subverting the law to get gun control Republican is not in the way of anything.

Trump was always the better choice in 16 over any democrat and particularly Hillary Clinton. You may not get everything you want on gun rights with Trump but I would rather have a gun than a free cell phone. Practically all gun control initiatives come from the democrats. Any time a democrat is elected we risk the right of bearing arms. There are plenty of republicans who are squishy on 2a  but at least they are not trying to keep you from owning guns. Whatever faults of Trump on 2a he is still better than any democrat. No democrat would have put the justices on the Supreme Court that Trump did.

I get upset as a pro life republican with their continued funding of Planned Parenthood but they are still the better alternative than the pro abortion democrats. 

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump was always the better choice in 16 over any democrat and particularly Hillary Clinton. You may not get everything you want on gun rights with Trump but I would rather have a gun than a free cell phone. Practically all gun control initiatives come from the democrats. Any time a democrat is elected we risk the right of bearing arms. There are plenty of republicans who are squishy on 2a  but at least they are not trying to keep you from owning guns. Whatever faults of Trump on 2a he is still better than any democrat. No democrat would have put the justices on the Supreme Court that Trump did.

I get upset as a pro life republican with their continued funding of Planned Parenthood but they are still the better alternative than the pro abortion democrats. 

The guy is in office now. That doesn’t mean you constantly compare him to the alternative as a means to defend him. Trump stands on his own decisions now. I expected a NY dem on gun rights and got one. 

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The only positive is that the NRA got outted as the pushovers that they are. They are just a slush fund for the GOP. They sit with a thumb up their ass whenever Trump is the one behind the gun control. 

Oh well. Bad idea to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. But you aren't a fool and I'm sure you seen the watering down of the Second Amendment just over your own lifetime.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh well. Bad idea to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. But you aren't a fool and I'm sure you seen the watering down of the Second Amendment just over your own lifetime.

WSS

I hold Presidents to a high standard. If they hate scrutiny, don’t run for President. Gun rights are where I am a bit of a T totaler. I don’t accept “well the other guy is worse” as a defense.

59 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The guy is in office now. That doesn’t mean you constantly compare him to the alternative as a means to defend him. Trump stands on his own decisions now. I expected a NY dem on gun rights and got one. 

Maybe one day you will get your perfect president. The elections always come down to voting to the alternative. Trump has been good on a number of issues including religious freedom. 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Maybe one day you will get your perfect president. The elections always come down to voting to the alternative. Trump has been good on a number of issues including religious freedom. 

Don't have to be perfect. Just don't fuck with gun rights. When the next Dem rolls through and goes crazy with EOs on gun rights, every GOP hardliner who gave Trump a pass will act as if they didn't see this coming.

19 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I thought we weren't supposed to flood the forum with pointless, irrelevant, bandwidth-eating memes. 

I suppose some people don't believe that it should apply to them. 

If that is in regards to the meme I posted one meme hardly compares to flooding the forum with them. The forum has always had memes but just recently some started posting memes only...that is where the abuse was. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

As to your other point the board has not always had memes. Rather, you had to work for it and actually write in the HTML tags which kept the willy Wonka pictures to a minimum

Maybe you have been on the forum longer than I have but I have seen memes used frequently since I have been on the forum. I see no problem with them unless they are abused...

9 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Did you consider yours to be pointless and irrelevant? I suppose you must have if you felt the need to defend it. 

Not pointless and irrelevant but a little off topic. I debated about even posting it for that reason but the message I agreed with. 

11 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

As to your other point the board has not always had memes. Rather, you had to work for it and actually write in the HTML tags which kept the willy Wonka pictures to a minimum

The only reason it's a problem now is because some guys have decided to go full ass hole with it, as vulgar as they can possibly get. I did ask everybody to try to be less assholeish but it seemed to make matters worse. I admit it's hard to draw the line between a simple joke and pure board vandalism. 

WSS

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Don't have to be perfect. Just don't fuck with gun rights. When the next Dem rolls through and goes crazy with EOs on gun rights, every GOP hardliner who gave Trump a pass will act as if they didn't see this coming.

You take what you can get in life. In 2016 Trump was the best option. The dems are going to do what the dems do regardless of anything Trump does. The big thing is to try and keep the dems out of power. I was not a Trump supporter in 2016 mainly because of his liberal NY background but on issue after issue since elected he has more than exceeded my expectations and I am happy today I voted for him.

I'm not disagreeing though  on the issue of the second amendment Trump has said some cringe worth things such as support for the red flag laws and suspending of due process. 

Archived