THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump asserts Executive Privilege to block release of full unredacted Mueller report! MAGA!

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

FBI opened obstruction case against Trump before Mueller was appointed, court files show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-opened-obstruction-case-against-trump-before-mueller-was-appointed

Trump's mistake was not firing Comey on his first day in office. The dems would have cheered him if he had done it then.

Our government is at civil war against itself. The left/deep state bureaucrats vs elected executive officers - the latter chosen by elected by us.

The former, appt by obamao the terrible.

Now let's just see who here on the board really does support the Constitution as you say you do and who really just gives lip service to supporting it. Does the House have oversight including subpoena powers or do they not? Will you support a President who is against the 3 coequal branches of government? Because in effect that is what his declaration on no cooperation is doing. He is either the undisputed and unfettered king with no need to adhere to the rule of law or he is not. Time to declare yourselves one way or the other. You either support the Constitution as written or you don't.

No more blind BS opinions. State what you think the Constitution actually says.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now let's just see who here on the board really does support the Constitution as you say you do and who really just gives lip service to supporting it. Does the House have oversight including subpoena powers or do they not? Will you support a President who is against the 3 coequal branches of government? Because in effect that is what his declaration on no cooperation is doing. He is either the undisputed and unfettered king with no need to adhere to the rule of law or he is not. Time to declare yourselves one way or the other. You either support the Constitution as written or you don't.

No more blind BS opinions. State what you think the Constitution actually says.

Let's look at what our demonRats in congress did in holding Barr in contempt for not giving them an unredacted copy of the Mueller report. It is against the law to make public grand jury testimony and that is the redacted part Barr is following the law in withholding so the demonRats who want him to break the law and give them the grand jury testimony hold him in contempt. Now they are upset Barr won't show up for a circus hearing they want to hold where they are changing the rules and instead of these congressman asking questions they want to bring in lawyers to ask questions which is something that has never been done and Barr said no he won't be a part of it. If you can't see the circus show of the demonRats right now Tex it is because you are blinded with TDS.

I was watching the demonRats on the news and Mrs. OBF was asking what it was all about and the democrat on the panel  asking questions at the time was Hank Johnson. I told her all you need to know about idiots like Johnson is they are beyond stupid when they think too many people populating the island of Guam might tip over the island.....

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Tex it is because you are blinded with TDS.

You are blinded by blind loyalty to a tyrant, not a president. Open your eyes to the threat to the Constitution. If the Dems did this you would be furious and so would I. It's our 3 pronged system of government at risk. Ignore it and you are clearly on the side of having lost your pledge to defend it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/08/trump-constitutional-crisis-mueller-report-william-barr 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/05/22/the_constitutional_crisis_is_here_137090.html#! 

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-constitutional-crisis-contempt-of-congress

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You are blinded by blind loyalty to a tyrant, not a president. Open your eyes to the threat to the Constitution. If the Dems did this you would be furious and so would I. It's our 3 pronged system of government at risk. Ignore it and you are clearly on the side of having lost your pledge to defend it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/08/trump-constitutional-crisis-mueller-report-william-barr 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/05/22/the_constitutional_crisis_is_here_137090.html#! 

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-constitutional-crisis-contempt-of-congress

oh, stick a cork in it, you are talking out of your ass again. Congress has oversight, but they do not have a license to fake investigations, politically and destructively motivated out of your'alls HATRED of losing the last election.

You would have made a great kgb hack back in the old soviet union cold war.117px-Emblema_KGB.svg.png

are the democrats asking to see the unredacted report for themselves orvto make the whole thing public? i think their point is that barr redacted too much at the behest of the monkey. If its embsrrassing well thats tuff. The only things that should get redacted are ongoing investigations.

none of u had a probkem with ken starr telling us how bill likes to marinade his cigars.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

are the democrats asking to see the unredacted report for themselves orvto make the whole thing public? i think their point is that barr redacted too much at the behest of the monkey. If its embsrrassing well thats tuff. The only things that should get redacted are ongoing investigations.

none of u had a probkem with ken starr telling us how bill likes to marinade his cigars.

You didn't know any of us during that time, jerk off.

WSS

Sol Wisenberg: Democrats Must Destroy Bill Barr Because He Is Effective, They Ruin Anyone Not With Them

Sol Wisenberg, former deputy independent counsel for Ken Starr, said Democrats believe Attorney General Bill Barr must be destroyed because he is effective and an honorable man. In an interview with Laura Ingraham on Tuesday, Wisenberg said Democrats believe in "destroying anyone who is not with them."

LAURA INGRAHAM, FOX NEWS: So, they are obsessed with Bill Barr. Now, they're obsessed and I think I have a couple of theories, I think it's really hard when someone like Barr or you - I'd say if you were testifying at all, I'd be really nervous and afraid. But if you're up against Bill Barr and you're trying to make Barr out to look like this nefarious terrible person, he's just a lot smarter than a lot of these people.

I know it sounds pejorative, but he's just a lot smarter than a lot of these folks. I think they were mad that Mueller didn't deliver and now they're mad that I think Barr in most cases got the better of them. But they're kind of stuck here on this Bill Barr hill and they can't seem to jump off of it or get off of it.

SOL WISENBERG: Well, it's more than that. They're stuck on that hill because he is legitimate, he is effective, he has a tremendous amount of gravitas, and he is a member of President Trump's cabinet. So they must destroy him. He's effective, he's a man of the law, he's trying to restore integrity to the DOJ and be a proper and effective and loyal Attorney General, and they can't have that.

He must be destroyed. Anyone who is not completely on their team must be destroyed. I said this the other night about Rod Rosenstein. When thought Rod Rosenstein was protecting Mueller, he was their golden boy. Now that they see he's just really an honest arbiter or trying to be and they see him as aligned with Barr, now he must be destroyed too.

And so they leak an article about him saying I can land the plane. That's what it's all about, destroying anyone who is not with them.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/08/sol_wisenberg_democrats_must_destroy_bill_barr_because_he_is_effective_they_ruin_anyone_not_with_them.html

Archived