THE BROWNS BOARD

San Francisco Democrat under fire for repeated use of N-word during committee meeting

Vambo

Alioto said: “It’s the law that the word n----- in the workplace is racial harassment and racial animus. It’s a direct animus.”

She added: “You very rarely have direct evidence of discrimination. You very rarely have, ‘I’m not going to work with this n----- I’m not going to work with that n-----.’”

Alioto went on to talk about a case she worked on against Wonderbread, where a book called “How To Kill A N-----” was found in the cafeteria.

ive always said context is bitch.....😁

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Alioto said: “It’s the law that the word n----- in the workplace is racial harassment and racial animus. It’s a direct animus.”

She added: “You very rarely have direct evidence of discrimination. You very rarely have, ‘I’m not going to work with this n----- I’m not going to work with that n-----.’”

Alioto went on to talk about a case she worked on against Wonderbread, where a book called “How To Kill A N-----” was found in the cafeteria.

ive always said context is bitch.....😁

"In context" is only good for one "n-----.  If you say it more than once then "context" won't save you....because you obviously are insensitive to the word.

I'd love to see you rattle off n-----  "in context"  four times to a bunch of bruthas and see yur face get put in context.

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

"In context" is only good for one "n-----.  If you say it more than once then "context" won't save you....because you obviously are insensitive to the word.

I'd love to see you rattle off n-----  "in context"  four times to a bunch of bruthas and see yur face get put in context.

she talked about a white supremacist book TITLED how to kill a N*****......the context of where she was and what the meeting was about makes this a nothingburger. I dropped a hard ER amongst black friends "in context" but i do make sure to clear that context first.....maybe she should have prefaced her speech saying she's going to have to use the word. But its certainly not remotely racist

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

she talked about a white supremacist book TITLED how to kill a N*****......the context of where she was and what the meeting was about makes this a nothingburger. I dropped a hard ER amongst black friends "in context" but i do make sure to clear that context first.....maybe she should have prefaced her speech saying she's going to have to use the word. But its certainly not remotely racist

1557449203-picsay.jpg

I find that more believable than Cal being the best programmer in all the land and programming through a mountain faster than a robot/foreigner could.....

At which point he would have died but he was saved but his giant, blue, magic, Jesus loving donkey

On 5/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, MLD Woody said:

I find that more believable than Cal being the best programmer in all the land and programming through a mountain faster than a robot/foreigner could.....

At which point he would have died but he was saved but his giant, blue, magic, Jesus loving donkey

I realize you are better with arithmetic than you are with English but a better hypothetical would have been a giant red magic Jesus loving elephant.

Blue donkeys hate religion and religious people.

WSS

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

giphy.gif

To get rid of woodpeckers quickly, hang shiny objects like CDs, foil strips, or reflective tape where the birds have been pecking, since this can scare them away. You can also frighten them by placing predator figurines like hawks, owls, or eagles on your rafters.

tumblr_nu6lpabjiz1tzv1dpo1_400.gif

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I realize you are better with arithmetic than you are with English but a better hypothetical would have been a giant red magic Jesus loving elephant.

Blue donkeys hate religion and religious people.

WSS

Swing and a miss

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And even though I do it doesn't matter if I'm talking to you. Or my cat. Or a rock.

WSS

beakguard.jpg

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

let me stop u right there u never do. I mean u think  u do because u formulate peoples arguments for them so u can easily cherry pick it and make urself feel smart.

Not much of a feat compared to you assholes, I mean seriously. 

And what opinion of yours have I formulated? Just being an asshole that nearly everybody hates is not defined as an opinion.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not much of a feat compared to you assholes, I mean seriously. 

And what opinion of yours have I formulated? Just being an asshole that nearly everybody hates is not defined as an opinion.

WSS

again....we've been calling u out for ur straw man horseshit for prob going on a out 5 years? "typical steve" is real.

Archived