THE BROWNS BOARD

Allen West CALLS OUT Wayne LaPierre over NRA spending scandal

The NRA made a huge mistake in letting Ollie North go instead of LaPierre.......I always supported LaPierre and thought he did a good job as spokesman for the NRA but the NRA cannot sweep under the rug tens of thousands of dollars recklessly spent by Lapierre and other top NRA officials. I hate to see this with the NRA as we need to have a united front from all second amendment advocates to fight for gun rights. The sooner they clean house the better it will be for them and North would have been a good leader at the helm.

https://therightscoop.com/allen-west-calls-out-wayne-lapierre-over-nra-spending-scandal/

yep. I was startled to see that about LaPierre and co. I know a few folks despised him from posts, but really, I never knew why there would be a reason. Col. North is a no-bs kind of guy, a stand-up guy.

This is a reason now. I even think I will not renew my NRA membership, and join the Ohio Buckeye Firearms Association. and the Gun Owners of America.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yep. I was startled to see that about LaPierre and co. I know a few folks despised him from posts, but really, I never knew why there would be a reason. Col. North is a no-bs kind of guy, a stand-up guy.

This is a reason now. I even think I will not renew my NRA membership, and join the Ohio Buckeye Firearms Association. and the Gun Owners of America.

GOA is a great investment.

I am not the least bit surprised by the NRA being ate up with mismanagement. LaPierre is in it for the political power and money. 

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

GOA is a great investment.

I am not the least bit surprised by the NRA being ate up with mismanagement. LaPierre is in it for the political power and money. 

Unfortunately that's probably the case with just about each and every similar organization from BLM the Klan.

WSS

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You never know what goes on behind the scenes. I always like LaPierre because through the years I saw him debate many of the gun control  crowd and he always did a good job presenting the pro second amendment side of the argument. Sorry to hear about this but glad Ollie North brought it to light. LaPierre is probably firmly entrenched with connections in the NRA and it will be hard to oust him but I look for them to lose membership over this and that might shake them up to clean house. The sooner the better.

Archived