THE BROWNS BOARD

DEMOCRATS UNANIMOUS AS HOUSE PASSES BILL FORCING SCHOOLS TO LET MALE ATHLETES COMPETE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

The Democratically controlled House of Representatives voted Friday 236-173 in favor of the Equality Act, which would require schools to include male athletes who identify as transgender girls on female sports teams.

Eight (RINO) Republicans crossed party lines to vote for the bill, which had unanimous Democratic support.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a Democrat from New York, insisted the bill wouldn’t put female athletes at a disadvantage. (sure it won't Jerry)

“Many states have sexual orientation and gender identity nondiscrimination laws, and all of them still have women’s sports. Arguments about transgender athletes participating in sports in accordance with their gender identity having competitive advantages have not been borne out,” Nadler said at a April 2 hearing on the bill.

In Connecticut, one of the states to which Nadler was referring, two male runners have dominated girls’ high school track. A female competitor called the male runners’ advantage “demoralizing.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/house-equality-act-transgender-womens-sports/

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a Democrat from New York, insisted the bill wouldn’t put female athletes at a disadvantage. (sure it won't Jerry)

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/house-equality-act-transgender-womens-sports/

As a female...she would know!

4C16D164-B4D3-4CF0-A2DE-1903A2D56101.jpeg

• Haha 1

do I agree with this? no...but is this the same as the extreme abortion laws being passed? yep. You're gonna tell women they can't get an abortion even when raped...and even when they're not even teens yet....guess you're gonna have to deal with le chicks with dicks running down a track with your daughters. Tuff shit. One side pulls way over to one side...the other side will follow in kind. Welcome to the end of "murica. Sit back have some coffee and watch this bullshit die out. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

do I agree with this? no...but is this the same as the extreme abortion laws being passed? yep. You're gonna tell women they can't get an abortion even when raped...and even when they're not even teens yet....guess you're gonna have to deal with le chicks with dicks running down a track with your daughters. Tuff shit. One side pulls way over to one side...the other side will follow in kind. Welcome to the end of "murica. Sit back have some coffee and watch this bullshit die out. 

One is an easy call and one is not so easy because another human life is involved..

• Upvote 1

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

One is an easy call and one is not so easy because another human life is involved..

I can make an easy call on a rapists baby. I can also make an easy call for women who are put in the postion that if they get pregnant and have to take leave, like what happened to Warren, that they'll be let go.....I mean some of these women are taking care of their families by themselves. Can't lose their jobs. Our society has put them in that position. Easy call. 

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

anything to turn America inside out, upside down, and bass-ackwards.

Then you can have major crises to gain power and wealth from.

This will kill women's sports, many female athletes who have worked hard for scholarships and a place on the Olympics will  lose out to men.  How long before women revolt, this could push those against this to the Republican party.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im actually not in total disagreement with you. 

8th Place: A High School Girl's Life After Transgender Students Joined ...

May 5, 2019 - A growing number of school administrators want to silence women and girls who dare speak out about the ways transgender policies are ...

As trans high school athletes win state titles, parents petition to ban them

No one should be excluding trans athletes because of the success of two hard-working youth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stated when you line up to race and you already know the outcome...they can outrun men.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Is anyone here legitimately concerned this will become a widespread problem?

I have to admit I kind of am. I remember that trans girl that wanted to get into MMA. I felt for her I did...but cmon. Once people who might have some trans feelings realize they might be able to get into womens sports professionally and make real good money...maybe im just a jaded fuck but humans are humans to me. It'll happen. And people who are legitimately transgendered and just want to be left alone and don't want to take money off nobody's tables...they will suffer the societal backlash against them. 

To me this equality act is a big FUCK YOU to conservatives after conservatives gave a big FUCK YOU with this whole women can be tag team raped all night long but so sorry one of your rapists had the better swimmers so you have to give birth to it. That went too far as did this equality act imo. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Is anyone here legitimately concerned this will become a widespread problem?

of course it will, it already has started:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/twitter-transgender-banned

Here's what will get you suspended from Twitter if you disagree with transgender athletes

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/31796-girl-finds-transgender-boy-staring-at-her-in-locker-room-told-to-go-outside-until-he-was-done

Pa. school may remodel locker rooms over transgender student ...

Mar 17, 2019 - ... is providing locker room and bathroom access for a transgender student. ... students would not have designated boys and girls locker rooms.
Jun 29, 2018 - Almost 200 high school students in Missouri walked out of their classes to protest one a transgender student in senior year being allowed in the .