THE BROWNS BOARD

Racism goes down during Pres Trump, went way up during obaMao commie

calfoxwc

https://www.theblaze.com/news/study-after-president-trumps-election-racism-among-white-americans-actually-declined

Oct 5, 2016 - Washington (CNN)A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll. The survey results come as an increasing number say discrimination against blacks is a very serious problem and ...

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah just skim through the comment sections of youtube videos....racism is alive and well. It wasnt worse or better under obama...it was exactly the same. Anybody on either side that tries to.spin one wsy or the other is fingering themselves. 

LOL YouTUBE "comments section".  Yur right Cleve,  bloggers are garbage but you cant go wrong using YouTube comments to support your opinion...yur too funny.

If you are implying that racism is alive and well...being that all races are equally to blame, then I would consider your opinion a valid one.

But if you're siding with the white guilt pajama boy then you are full of shit.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gorka said:

LOL YouTUBE "comments section".  Yur right Cleve,  bloggers are garbage,

youtube comments are mostly from regular people..bloggers stick to.their blogs mostly. U do know what a blogger is right? anyway....i stand by my.opinion that youtube and fb posts are not the final word but taken alongside everything elsr i see including here, they sure do give a pretty good metric of where we're at as a society. Broken english russian farm trolls exclued. 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you prefer "Well she shouldn't have been dressed like that" Steve or "Racism doesn't even really exist" Steve?

Of course both statements are idiotic but no worse than I expect from you. I think we've demonstrated more than once here the people get annoyed by each other especially in large faceless groups which enrich a small number of people. And the biggest, if not the only, reason some were screaming about it is to keep the Democrat base fired up for the 2020 election. Bullshit of course but like your statements no worse than we should expect.

WSS

On 5/25/2019 at 8:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

Just for the hell of it does anybody actually think racism is high on the list of problems in the United States of America? Or even give a shit about it? And if so does it only go one way?

WSS

Top 10. Give a shit about it.  It does go both ways.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

Just for the hell of it does anybody actually think racism is high on the list of problems in the United States of America? Or even give a shit about it? And if so does it only go one way?

WSS

1.  Not at all.

2.  Yeah, if I see it.  There is NO institutional racism in this country.  Zero.  I'm not going to get involved in the name calling sort of crap that gets too much play in the media, but if I thought (let's say) Macy's was pumping racist propaganda out, I wouldn't shop there.  

3.  Funny story.  A white guy I have worked with for over a decade just told me last week that white people can only be called racists because they are the people with all the power in this country.  I could only give him the raised eyebrow head nod and "Ok. Good to know." response, due to the the completely unprovoked statement.  He knows I lean conservative, so he figured that statement would bring out my "inner racist."  

I think people who go out of their way to make life hard on people outside their own race are racists.  I think people who call each other racist names on the internet are just assholes.  

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Not at all. But of course that would depend on who you are asking.

Image result for fake racism

Believing racism doesn't exist makes you a racist.

Well here where I live the unofficial poll by me has counted more Confederate Battle Flags either on bumper stickers or actually flying on the cabs or tailgates of pickups since Trump started running than the number I had seen in the prior 60 years or so. They were always on the subsurface, but Trumpism has allowed them to flourish in full view. I have yet to see any minorities driving those pickups.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well here where I live the unofficial poll by me has counted more Confederate Battle Flags either on bumper stickers or actually flying on the cabs or tailgates of pickups since Trump started running than the number I had seen in the prior 60 years or so. They were always on the subsurface, but Trumpism has allowed them to flourish in full view. I have yet to see any minorities driving those pickups.

Oh ya, I'm sure.  What a surprise.😂