THE BROWNS BOARD

Nadler passes out. No one can keep up with our great President!

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes I have no doubt that the Democrats I just did that video to make her sound as normal as possible.

Why do you ask?

WSS

i just want to be clear that u know full well that video of pelosi was slowed down and cut to make it sound like she was taking longer between words. Like they've shown the actual video and then the doctored one. That other part about democrats doing a video i have no idea wtf ur talking about and dont care. 

even Fox understands whst was done...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fake-pelosi-videos

Hey while we are being clear at everything how much would you bet against this scenario... The old whore took the clip and had her people doctor it so they could slip it in the hands of people who would repeated. That work for you? Like Dan Rather and the fake George Bush awol papers?

Not saying I'm a hundred percent sure that's what happens just asking what the Vegas odds would be in your personal opinion.

WSS

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

not good since fox themselves say its bs. Unless u think u know better than fox or they're somehow pro pelosi now....

Again with the lack of literacy. I said there's a good chance she faked it herself and purposely let it leak. So she could claim victimhood, the incoherent old bat.

WSS

isnt being old and white bad for the left?

when are the rookies gonna knock off the leadership? 

I propose to you readers here, that this is the beginning starting with pelosi's  unfortunate lapse back into 

the bottle  and the ongoing  disintegration of the democratic party

kinda like cleves faux concern and defense of same here

1 minute ago, FairHooker11 said:

isnt being old and white bad for the left?

when are the rookies gonna knock off the leadership? 

I propose to you readers here, that this is the beginning starting with pelosi's  unfortunate lapse back into 

the bottle  and the ongoing  disintegration of the democratic party

kinda like cleves faux concern and defense of same here

What surprises me are some democrats I know who say they are against about everything today's democrat party stands for yet continue to vote democrat regardless.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again with the lack of literacy. I said there's a good chance she faked it herself and purposely let it leak. So she could claim victimhood, the incoherent old bat.

WSS

oh thats where u were goingvwith that.....well thats even more Retarded. Thats a good job out of u today steve, its not often i misstake ur stupidity for something less stupid. Hats off to u old boy ur proving to me that ur rubbish nonsense shows even less restraint than the already miniscule amt of restraint i previously gave u credit for. 

sir-i-take.jpg

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh thats where u were goingvwith that.....well thats even more Retarded. Thats a good job out of u today steve, its not often i misstake ur stupidity for something less stupid. Hats off to u old boy ur proving to me that ur rubbish nonsense shows even less restraint than the already miniscule amt of restraint i previously gave u credit for. 

sir-i-take.jpg

May I add to the list of things that you guys are incapable of expressing yourself in, Middle English, art, music Etc now apparently I must include the English language. 

WSS