THE BROWNS BOARD

alright boys fess it on up..who's wife is this?

What........now she's gangsta, right?  OG Gram Gram.  Or is that only when you point a gun at your own people for having a different colored snot rag?  Well I guess I answered myself because she never pointed it at anyone.

Btw, in my younger days that happened to me (and a lot of others) more than once.  I'm sure that wasn't her first rodeo.  Welcome to Texas Youngblood!  

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well even though she's ugly and obnoxious the fact that she's female kind of rules out her being your wife Clevis.

PS. That clip was a little bit underwhelming now wasn't it?

WSS

she looks straight up nortucky steve…..you wanna fess up?

oh right you're a fag nm. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

you dont' know that. You can clearly tell that video was started WELL into that altercation...and she has it pulled from the beginning. 

Well the, I assume, black woman's voice was rather uppity for someone who just had a gun pointed at them then.

She's just one of those old women set in their ways having a strong, yet unreasonable fear of colored folks.

Maybe one day she was raped, then carjacked, then had her purse snatched, then went home turned on the TV and watched blacks burn and loot, followed by news reports of the days other criminal activity in which the majority of the offenders were black.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

She's just one of those old women set in their ways having a strong, yet unreasonable fear of colored folks.

Maybe one day she was raped, then carjacked, then had her purse snatched, then went home turned on the TV and watched blacks burn and loot, followed by news reports of the days other criminal activity in which the majority of the offenders were black.

And the behavior you have listed above should outrage normal everyday African Americans more than anybody else.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And the behavior you have listed above should outrage normal everyday African Americans more than anybody else.

WSS

With special emphasis on "more than anybody else". Anyone else expressing outrage is obviously a racist.