THE BROWNS BOARD

Kim Jong Un reportedly executes senior officials after failed Trump summit

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

A subsidiary of CNN?

they can say whatever they want an not be challenged.....

How about more conservative Newsmax?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/north-korea-executes-diplomat-trump/2019/05/30/id/918302/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM32195_05312019&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104rsibs8

but the guy sends donald nice love letters. Seriously...i was tacitly ok with talking to the guy..but if he's going to execute people routinely just as our guys are getting to know a group..it aint gonns work. Donald needs to send his pen pal a nice romantic letter asking kim sweetie could u cut that shit out pls?

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but the guy sends donald nice love letters. Seriously...i was tacitly ok with talking to the guy..but if he's going to execute people routinely just as our guys are getting to know a group..it aint gonns work. Donald needs to send his pen pal a nice romantic letter asking kim sweetie could u cut that shit out pls?

Trump has handled a messy situation very well. This was a mess he inherited from previous administrations. Using the carrot and stick method is probably the best approach with Kim. The big thing (and Trump has done this but past administrations didn't) was to not  give Kim anything on a promise and Trump has kept up tough sanctions on North Korea as well as a blockade throughout the negotiations.

I think personally the negotiators of North Korea thought Trump would be like other US presidents and start giving concessions to North Korea on their promise alone to discontinue their nuclear program. I believe that miscalculation was their fatal mistake and the reason they were executed.

• Upvote 1