THE BROWNS BOARD

NRA scandal - at least it isn't happening during the obaMao years

calfoxwc

after all the years of being NRA members, never saw this coming. I won't rejoin the NRA till all this mess is cleaned up,

and the top brass involved in this crap GOES.

All these requests for more and more money to all members, from the NRA? and they were doing all this crap?

The NRA needs Col West. They had Col North, but he criticized their extravagance and they forced him out.

I'll join the Buckeye Firearms group, and the GOA, and not look back for a few years til all this is fixed.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/05/whats-really-going-on-at-the-nra/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=e0cfeec360-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-e0cfeec360-20770865#axzz5pdHVcTGC

• Upvote 2

I hate to see this happen as we need a united front in fighting for gun rights but I don't think the NRA is getting the message that there are a whole lot of people siding with North and wanting the NRA to get a broom and clean house and until they do I don't think they are going to get the trust back from many members.