THE BROWNS BOARD

obaMao hack Commander Rosenbloom needs to have his ass canned for corruption

calfoxwc

So, hearing about this on Fox News today - this Navy Seal has been treated very badly. Thrown into prison, can't contact his family for months.

This scum commander, after President Trump told him to release this Navy Seal to be able to defend himself with his lawyers and see his family, defied the Commander-in-Chief's orders. And, he and his prosecutors have been caught in lies, manipulation and withholding of evidence, etc etc.

Don't worry about dirtbag commander rosenbloom - he can go into politics soon with the corrupt deep state if they ever get a president elected again.

Meanwhile, this Navy Seal - the complaints are without merit, the complaint about a drone over a terrorist's dead body, and the reenlistment ceremony over that dead body may have been in poor taste - but it had nothing to do with the UCMJ.

I blame obaMao people. I hope the Military Judge ends up dropping all the stupid-ass unprovable charges.

Apr 10, 2019 - War crimes case of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher expands to SEAL Team 6 ... Special Operations Chief Gallagher, who is alleged to have killed an ... In accordance with the Rules for Court Martial, Capt Rosenbloom is within ..
  • Sad 1

I have no skin in this game, none of us have been in war like that guy was. That being said, if his own men and his commanders say this guy stepped the line "multiple" times...if the military brass all agree this guy violated the honor of the service, than I go with them. Going over the heads of his peers and finding a sympathetic ear in a fibromyalgic draft skipping clown...this guy just shits all over the flag. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I have no skin in this game, none of us have been in war like that guy was. That being said, if his own men and his commanders say this guy stepped the line "multiple" times...if the military brass all agree this guy violated the honor of the service, than I go with them. Going over the heads of his peers and finding a sympathetic ear in a fibromyalgic draft skipping clown...this guy just shits all over the flag. 

Ain't nobody that shits on the flag better than you pussies.

Protester-poops-on-flag.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

And he is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The captain is being vindictive before he has even been tried.

If Commander Gallagher violated the UCMJ, we'll know it. I don't care if he shot or killed terrorists - maybe he needs a mental health eval?

But the point is, the dirtbag rsoenbloom and dirtbag attorneys broke the law - and the Seal team guys who reported him?

Consider:

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/27/war-crimes-case-expands-to-seal-team-6/

Immunity granted to seven SEALs in war crimes case

A large dossier of investigative and legal files provided to Navy Times revealed Friday that several SEALs have sought both testimonial and transactional immunity from future prosecution in exchange for their testimony against a chief petty officer.

By: Carl Prine

ALSO CONSIDER:

Portier’s civilian defense attorney, Jeremiah J. Sullivan III, has pushed to get his trial started while Gallagher’s lags. Sullivan hopes the prosecution’s snooping into DEVGRU won’t delay what he predicts will be an exoneration for Portier.

To Sullivan, the prosecution of Portier is misguided because there’s no evidence of a cover up, either by the SEAL platoon leader or any of his superiors in Coronado. He suspects that because investigators failed by going up the chain of command they’re going to veer sideways into DEVGRU with the search warrants.

“They’ve expanded the scope of their investigations to try to prove their theory of collusion but the collusion simply doesn’t exist,” said Sullivan.

ALSO CONSIDER:

SEAL Eddie Gallagher's attorney says government withheld evidence ...

Apr 25, 2019 - The civilian attorney for a Navy SEAL accused of war crimes has filed a ... a sniper rifle during his 2017 deployment with SEAL Team 7 to Mosul, Iraq. .... to a proffer, or an offer from a witness to aid an investigation as long as that ... Robert O'Neill, the Navy SEAL who shot Bin Laden, just landed a movie deal.

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And he is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The captain is being vindictive before he has even been tried.

EXACTLY. Given that dirty rosenbloom and his dirtbag prosecutors are said to have withheld evidence, etc etc, and rosenbloom going rogue judge and jury...

This Navy Seal's family, per his wife explaining on Fox News - were attacked at their home, and forced outside into their yard in the middle of the night in their underwear, terrifying them.

What in the hell does that have to do with the allegations? Some dirty obaMao politics, that is what I think.

honest real talk assholes....doesnt this sound like major internal bullshit thst should be handled within the militaries own system? going over the brass's head to get a pardon from a civilian assclown seems like a giant shit on the military.

its likely alot of these guys did a whole bunch of bullshit that not only shoukdnt they have..but they're EXPECTED not to by the military. By their own code of conduct. The Seal community themselves want the guy tried...they're the most tight knit group in the entire u.s military. Whst does that tell u goofballs?

Myself, Tex and a few others in here have been in combat and can relate to what it is like.  He was a Chief and a couple of junior seals reported him.  I'm wondering if it was because they just didn't like him and are trying to get him?  I've seen it happen before.  Seals used to be quiet and never say anything to the press.  Nowadays it seems as they are on every news station or writing books, etc.  I actually now have more respect for Delta Force/Green Berets/75th Rangers and Marine Raiders/Recon.  Seals need to shut up and quit seeking publicity.

• Upvote 1