THE BROWNS BOARD

Furious Celebs Want Trump Impeached, Assaulted and Tortured to Death

49 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Donald Trump may be the most hated president in Hollywood since...well...ever....

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/06/05/furious-celebs-want-trump-impeached-assaulted-and-tortured

The extreme feelings, good or bad, for a politician are truly silly. They won a popularity contest. You shouldn't rabidly love or hate them. 

“Impeachment would be just the beginning of what he deserves, you know, not even scratching the surface of what he deserves....I think we should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis, you know, who got rid of that reporter. You know, maybe they could do the same for him.”
— Author Fran Lebowitz on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, May 17. 

that statement has a snippet of validity to it. He does lick Saudi asshole and they did do what this person say they did. 

Pro-Abortion Actors Rage Against Pro-Life Republicans 

“I love the people of Alabama and want to punch their politicians in the cock.”
— May 14 tweet by Comedy Central’s The Daily Show creator Lizz Winstead. 

“Stay out of our snatches you bastards.”
— May 15 tweet by TBS’s Full Frontal host Samantha Bee. 

“Again. Misogyny is the reptilian brain stem of right wing ideology. It is not a bug. It is the feature. Wake. The. Fuck. Up.”
— May 15 tweet by actor Bradley Whitford.

and? right here at the Browns board there are people who were like yeah she's 11 yr's old but what about that baby? WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES??  You expect decent god fearing people who understand you don't force an 11 yr old rape victim to have a baby, to be complacent over people like y'all? 

And what about the babies Cleve...I have said all along these are very difficult cases (not the norm...the norm are that most abortions are for convenience,  like the ones you spoke of taking women to have an abortion. You are the one who said this is an easy decision. It isn't and it shouldn't be.

In today's news:

Abortions Survivors Testify to Trauma

https://freebeacon.com/issues/abortions-survivors-testify-to-trauma/

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

“Impeachment would be just the beginning of what he deserves, you know, not even scratching the surface of what he deserves....I think we should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis, you know, who got rid of that reporter. You know, maybe they could do the same for him.”

that statement has a snippet of validity to it. He does lick Saudi asshole and they did do what this person say they did. 

I'm happy you found your snippet, I knew you would.

So what's your take on the wishes of these liberal vermin? Some pretty vile stuff don't ya think?

Prager U videos the best out there. They cover nearly every social and political issue, many narrated by professionals and academics. Libtards should be made to watch every one of them. You know who you are.

Sadly Prager also has had many of his videos censored by YOUTUBE

34 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I'm happy you found your snippet, I knew you would.

So what's your take on the wishes of these liberal vermin? Some pretty vile stuff don't ya think?

What that author said was in the belief he knew what the Saudi's did to kashoggi. It wasn't because of TDS. There's people in journalism who believe the Trump admin not only knew what happened to kashoggi but knew "beforehand". If that's true than I completely understand her sentiment. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Okay so now, you know,  add Saudi Arabia to the list of countries you want to go to war with. Or is it just, you know, that you prefer Iranian balls? This this, you know, the plan now?

You know?

WSS

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

What that author said was in the belief he knew what the Saudi's did to kashoggi. It wasn't because of TDS. There's people in journalism who believe the Trump admin not only knew what happened to kashoggi but knew "beforehand". If that's true than I completely understand her sentiment. 

That's not what I asked.

So you understand her sentiment, fine. So do I. So how about we stay on topic.

Do you agree with her when she said that the Saudis should do the same to Trump?

hope you dont have to sit in a doctors office with this on the tv and you dont have the remote.... but you hear this drivel anyways - sorry

Last week while discussing the recent push by Democrats to impeach President Donald Trump, co-host of “The View” Meghan McCain and Joy Behar used very violent rhetoric to talk about the President.

“I will say, if you take this kill shot, Democrats, ya better not miss,” McCain said during the show last week.

Co-host Joy Behar chimed in to agree by

“Ya better hit his jugular and if there’s even a finger still moving at the end of it you’re gonna ruin your chances in 2020,” McCain noted while using graphic language. “But you better do this well, if you’re gonna do it. And my faith in Democrats…”

23 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Donald Trump may be the most hated president in Hollywood since...well...ever....

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/06/05/furious-celebs-want-trump-impeached-assaulted-and-tortured

Just by watching some of their TV Shows and movies, I felt tortured.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

That's not what I asked.

So you understand her sentiment, fine. So do I. So how about we stay on topic.

Do you agree with her when she said that the Saudis should do the same to Trump?

No...not with what we currently know. Ofc not. But If it ever came out that the Trump admin had something to do with telling the saudis that kashoggi had left the country and to go get him........

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

hope you dont have to sit in a doctors office with this on the tv and you dont have the remote.... but you hear this drivel anyways - sorry

Last week while discussing the recent push by Democrats to impeach President Donald Trump, co-host of “The View” Meghan McCain and Joy Behar used very violent rhetoric to talk about the President.

“I will say, if you take this kill shot, Democrats, ya better not miss,” McCain said during the show last week.

Co-host Joy Behar chimed in to agree by

“Ya better hit his jugular and if there’s even a finger still moving at the end of it you’re gonna ruin your chances in 2020,” McCain noted while using graphic language. “But you better do this well, if you’re gonna do it. And my faith in Democrats…”

oh but republicans can paint gun sights on democrats pictures and thats harmless? gtfo with this selective outrage. Tired of it. Men dont cry about shit they used to do themselves. Only littke rent boys cry about shit like this...

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh but republicans can paint gun sights on democrats pictures and thats harmless? gtfo with this selective outrage. Tired of it. Men dont cry about shit they used to do themselves. Only littke rent boys cry about shit like this...

the article is legit and it fits the OP - dont know what your rant is about, but look how gay it is....

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I hear ya...and only little boys cry about Trumps little "lies".

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its not a case of selective outrage, its another case of you being in denial.  And it's pretty thick with that one... so you're the one that needs to gtfo.

Both sides produce images of killing presidents, but even that is more prevalent coming from you foaming at the mouth leftists.

But only one side will go on TV, or publicly state...whether it be talk show assholes, politicians, college professors, Hollywood...  their hopes that Republicans or Conservatives be physically confronted, harmed, or assassinated. Deal with that fact Clevis.

• Thanks 2

On 6/7/2019 at 7:32 AM, Gorka said:

I hear ya...and only little boys cry about Trumps little "lies".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/29/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/%3foutputType=amp

so compulsively lying through ur teeth is now an admirable quality no one should be concerned about? have u heard of the baby jesus guy?

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/29/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/%3foutputType=amp

so compulsively lying through ur teeth is now an admirable quality no one should be concerned about? have u heard of the baby jesus guy?

When it comes to the crazies Cleve you have them on the left and the right but there is no denying there are a whole lot more of them on the left side. 

"Both sides produce images of killing presidents, but even that is more prevalent coming from you foaming at the mouth leftists.

But only one side will go on TV, or publicly state...whether it be talk show assholes, politicians, college professors, Hollywood...  their hopes that Republicans or Conservatives be physically confronted, harmed, or assassinated. Deal with that fact Clevis"

This is true....

21 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When it comes to the crazies Cleve you have them on the left and the right but there is no denying there are a whole lot more of them on the left side. 

ehhhh, im not sold on that yet. I mean let us not firget right here at the browns board u guys were preparing for obama to refuse to leave office. Now theres some of u musing about how u dont think trump should ever leave. NOBODY here said gee i hope obama stays on after his 8th year. So....old boy.......i think theres more shitstains on the rightbthan the left. Although frankly....i wish all people who claim being "staunchly" republicsn or democrat....just get raptured off to their own planet

After 8 years what did Obama have to show for all the "hope and change" he promised? Not much. I'm hoping Trump gets two terms nothing more nothing less.

If we had 3 or 4 viable political parties we would be better off because competition always makes things better but because of the money in politics I don't see the 2 party stranglehold being broken any time soon. Trump in that sense is as good as it gets because he seems less beholden to the republican party than any other I can think of. He is more of a populist and is not afraid to buck the GOP when it suits his purpose.

• Upvote 1

Bill Maher's talk of hypothetical Trump-led purge baffles panel: 'I'm just asking'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-what-if-trump-kills-his-negotiators-like-kim-jong-un

"What if Trump killed his negotiating team? What if he killed Mike Pompeo and John Bolton? What would Mitch McConnell say or do?"

— Bill Maher