THE BROWNS BOARD

Whitey Bulger was a huge of our great President

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

its certainly a ringing endorsement. I might be coming around on this trump guy now. I mean if whitey bulger liked him........

Care to reveal a snippet or two about how you understand and agree with what Bulger is sayin? 

57 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

whitey bulger can say the guy sky is blue....is he right? 

If a blue object is placed in a room in complete total darkness is it still blue?

Don't know wtf you're talking about. Perhaps I didn't ask the question correctly.

Did you happen to find a snippet of truth to what Bulger is saying?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

the point i was making was that it doesnt matter. Whitey Bulger can glow about Baker Mayfield...do u care? Do u say...right on Whitey!!

That would not be my first reaction......

But it mattered to you when Fran Lebowitz suggested the Saudis do the same to Trump as they did to the reporter.

Why do you care what Lebowitz had to say? Who the fuck is Lebowitz?

“Impeachment would be just the beginning of what he deserves, you know, not even scratching the surface of what he deserves....I think we should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis, you know, who got rid of that reporter. You know, maybe they could do the same for him.”
— Author Fran Lebowitz on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, May 17

"that statement has a snippet of validity to it. He does lick Saudi asshole and they did do what this person say they did." - Clevis

42 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Why do you care what Lebowitz had to say? Who the fuck is Lebowitz?

i dont care who she is and i dont know she is. I was kind of hoping u were gonna clear that up for us but then i realized it was prob just another rando's opinion that simpletons like u hawk latch onto so as to portray a larger group how u want to.

my statement in thst thread was just a blurb relaying the fact thst i dont condone, but i undastand

you know....

twcozzE.jpg