THE BROWNS BOARD

Atheists you lose! Supreme court keeps god on our money! MAGA!

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

I will use my God currency to donate to the church of Satan and Planned Parenthood. 

Are they not one in the same?;)

Former Satanist: “I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics”

https://www.lepantoinstitute.org/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

King – Just after I turned 14, the coven members came to me and said that I was going to be involved in an abortion in about 9 months. There was a sex party with all the male members between 12 and 15 and a female member over 18 and her purpose was to get pregnant, and then she was going to have an abortion in 9 months. When I was told this, I said “cool” out loud, but had no clue what an abortion was. In my family, I think I heard my parents whisper the word abortion once when talking about somebody else, so I thought it was a dirty word because they whispered it and I had never heard that word anywhere else. When I asked about what an abortion was to the coven members, I said I don’t know what I have to do here, they explained that there’s a baby in the womb and you are going to kill it. There will be an abortion doctor there to help you and there will be a nurse because it’s a full medical procedure. My first question was, “is that legal?” The response was, “Yes it is, as long as it’s in the womb. As long as the baby is still inside the woman, you can kill it.”

That’s how it was explained to us. It was also explained that, ‘You are killing a baby.” They didn’t say that we would be killing a fetus or killing some cells in a body. None of that. It’s a baby.

baby.jpg

42 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Are they not one in the same?;)

Former Satanist: “I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics”

https://www.lepantoinstitute.org/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

King – Just after I turned 14, the coven members came to me and said that I was going to be involved in an abortion in about 9 months. There was a sex party with all the male members between 12 and 15 and a female member over 18 and her purpose was to get pregnant, and then she was going to have an abortion in 9 months. When I was told this, I said “cool” out loud, but had no clue what an abortion was. In my family, I think I heard my parents whisper the word abortion once when talking about somebody else, so I thought it was a dirty word because they whispered it and I had never heard that word anywhere else. When I asked about what an abortion was to the coven members, I said I don’t know what I have to do here, they explained that there’s a baby in the womb and you are going to kill it. There will be an abortion doctor there to help you and there will be a nurse because it’s a full medical procedure. My first question was, “is that legal?” The response was, “Yes it is, as long as it’s in the womb. As long as the baby is still inside the woman, you can kill it.”

That’s how it was explained to us. It was also explained that, ‘You are killing a baby.” They didn’t say that we would be killing a fetus or killing some cells in a body. None of that. It’s a baby.

baby.jpg

No wood chipper mentioned in that story. Bit of a let down.

Jeffersons  "wall of separation" phrase in his letter to the Danbury Baptists is the most grossly misused/misinterpreted metaphor ever... misused primarily by leftists.

"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion....." doesn't mean what you all think it means.

• Thanks 1