THE BROWNS BOARD

House Dem says she's tired of 'so many sex-starved males' opposing abortion

Vambo

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

besides the fact she's 100% dead on the money. 

That's awesome but I should hope you're excluding her "sex starved males here on this floor" comment.

The intent of this thread was to point out yet another stupid thing said by a democrat.

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That's awesome but I should hope you're excluding the "sex starved males here on this floor" comment.

The intent of this thread was to point out yet another stupid thing said by a democrat.

Does a MAN have a right to CHOOSE if his tax dollars are spent on SEX STARVED WOMEN'S right to CHOOSE?

Isn't it easier to choose not to get pregnant?  Keep their legs closed!

31 minutes ago, Vambo said:

whst about married women who were on tge pill but still got pregnsnt? whst about rape victims? their legs were kind of forced apart right nigga? u understand tge whole concept of rape right boss?

31 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

whst about married women who were on tge pill but still got pregnsnt? whst about rape victims? their legs were kind of forced apart right nigga? u understand tge whole concept of rape right boss?

While those things happen, the vast majority of abortions are done for reasons of convenience.

And when it comes down to it, pro abortionists don't care about no stinkin reasons. The womans "right to choose" is all that matters, no reasons needed.

To them denying a woman the right to kill her baby is more horrific than the abortion itself.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Does a MAN have a right to CHOOSE if his tax dollars are spent on SEX STARVED WOMEN'S right to CHOOSE?

I'm not sure I understand that first question.

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I'm not sure I understand that first question.

Can a man choose not to have his tax dollars pay for a choice a woman makes...having sex getting pregnant and having an abortion?

I know men have no choice while a woman is pregnant and even if it's his choice not to have a child it doesn't matter he will be saddled for the care of the child and told it takes two so man up take responsibility for your actions.  Then again he has no choice if he wants the child and the woman doesn't then it's her rights he has no say.

No matter what you call it, Enlightenment or just the decay of society, I think the abortion debate is less an issue of women cvs men but breaking down historical mores that abortion is killing a child. Abortion is a matter of convenience, at least admit that. In order to support that idea the belief that human life is sacred needs to be abandoned or at least adjusted down. Face it, those things happen. The left of course wants to divide the nation so this has to be men vs women. Anybody that thinks it's not a matter of convenience imagine how the polls might change if the idea the child support were eliminated from the equation. Or conversely Nationwide DNA that would force the father to support the child for 18 years I would also would also skew. that survey.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Can a man choose not to have his tax dollars pay for a choice a woman makes...having sex getting pregnant and having an abortion?

I know men have no choice while a woman is pregnant and even if it's his choice not to have a child it doesn't matter he will be saddled for the care of the child and told it takes two so man up take responsibility for your actions.  Then again he has no choice if he wants the child and the woman doesn't then it's her rights he has no say.

OK is see what you're saying, but unfortunately no one has a choice for where their tax dollars are spent no matter how vehemently opposed they are to whatever.

On the surface it sounds good if you could choose, but it would unworkable. If I could choose for my tax money not to pay for abortions, then a liberal fuckstick could choose not to have his tax dollars do towards something like military spending. 

24 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This lady didn’t realize that throwing in goofy shit like that negates her entire point even if she was right.

I think she missed the mark entirely. My guess is most "sex starved men" who are out getting women pregnant (but remember it takes two to tango) probably are on her side of the pro abortion side of the argument as an abortion would keep them from having to make child support payments.

26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think she missed the mark entirely. My guess is most "sex starved men" who are out getting women pregnant (but remember it takes two to tango) probably are on her side of the pro abortion side of the argument as an abortion would keep them from having to make child support payments.

I didn’t even listen to it. I just presumed someone having to throw that in wanted to sabotage their point, good or bad.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

She said "sex starved men on this floor". ...meaning those present at this hearing.

It's par for the course .. what a filthy democrat c unt would say.

• Upvote 2

If their premise is it's a woman's body so it's a woman's choice...why didn't they make they right choice in not getting pregnant in the first place at that point you need to question their decision making skills.

• Thanks 1