THE BROWNS BOARD

well well well, look who wants to serve more than two terms..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-supporters-might-demand-that-he-serve-more-than-two-terms-as-president/ar-AACXSMW?ocid=spartandhp

I seem to recall a certain someone here who promised us emperor Obama would never accept Hillary losing and assume a dictatorship. Now look, just two short years later...look who it is already talking about staying past 2 terms and he's only halfway through his first. Now we can see who the true fascists in our country are now can we?

15 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

He loves trolling you lefties and raising your blood pressure lol...

The 22nd Amendment of the Constitution limits the presidency to two terms.

To alter a little bit what Mora said- "Constitution? Did someone say Constitution?" What's that- I've already skirted around separation of powers a bunch of times, you think a piece of paper is going to stop me?  Just being 1\2 serious there. I do hope the Donald will go peacefully in January of 2021. 

My gosh, reading that article- the man is delusional. 

He loves trolling you lefties and raising your blood pressure lol...

The 22nd Amendment of the Constitution limits the presidency to two terms.

yes thank u obf WE all know what the constitution says about term limits. Thanks. I know full well trump knows about it too...not sure how much he cares.

point is all of u were hopping around like chickens cause u had this idea baseless idea in ur heads that obama wouldnt step down. Now u have a sitting president tweeting about the idea. But now y'all dont care. One week u do one week u dont.

Do u think jesus was a sackless twat walking around changing his story week to week to suit him? just curious. If u do then certain tjings make sense now.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh sure thing wally. Say....had obama "joked" about staying on would u have bells palsey face right now?

Nursing homes across the country would face an epidemic. 

"That negro said what!!! Ahh, my heart. Get that colored girl in here, quick!"

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I hope growing up in the information age allows me to not become so behind the times

I hope you live a long life but even a long life in human terms is less than a speck measured to eternity. You will find soon enough what us "old timers" know already that life is breathtakingly short and it goes quickly...

Now here his something you might find interesting as to why life seems to go faster the older we get. In terms of mathematics one year to a six year old is proportionally one sixth of their entire life so a year seems like a long time. When one is 60 years old now one year is but 1/60 th of their life so time is now seeming to fly by...

• Upvote 2

k

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-supporters-might-demand-that-he-serve-more-than-two-terms-as-president/ar-AACXSMW?ocid=spartandhp

I seem to recall a certain someone here who promised us emperor Obama would never accept Hillary losing and assume a dictatorship. Now look, just two short years later...look who it is already talking about staying past 2 terms and he's only halfway through his first. Now we can see who the true fascists in our country are now can we?

No, rational people can't.

Roosevelt served 4 terms. Was he a fascist dictator?  The fact that the amendment to limit the presidents term to 2 was passed in 1951 is irrelevant, so don't even go there . A sitting president would still need to be re-elected by the people regardless of how many terms are sanctioned by the Constitution.

You've gone full r etard with this one.

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I hope you live a long life but even a long life in human terms is less than a speck measured to eternity. You will find soon enough what us "old timers" know already that life is breathtakingly short and it goes quickly...

Now here his something you might find interesting as to why life seems to go faster the older we get. In terms of mathematics one year to a six year old is proportionally one sixth of their entire life so a year seems like a long time. When one is 60 years old now one year is but 1/60 th of their life so time is now seeming to fly by...

If you have this position, why would you be fixated on what others do when you have such limited time left on Earth? Not asking this as some ‘gotcha’. Just can’t wrap my head around being enthralled with the behaviors of others that have zero bearing on my life. If I got stage 4 tomorrow, I don’t think I would care that some dude likes to kiss another dude on the TV.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If you have this position, why would you be fixated on what others do when you have such limited time left on Earth? Not asking this as some ‘gotcha’. Just can’t wrap my head around being enthralled with the behaviors of others that have zero bearing on my life. If I got stage 4 tomorrow, I don’t think I would care that some dude likes to kiss another dude on the TV.

I posted earlier people have the right to choose their lifestyle and that is their choice and right. My only fixation here is I am not going to be forced to condone or accept behavior I believe is wrong. I have gay family as well and my wife babysit for a gay woman whom we became friends with. There is a line though that as a matter of conscience I can't cross and that is condoning something or putting a stamp of approval on something that goes against what I believe. The baker who would not bake a cake for the gay couple didn't hate gays and he would make them a cake but his conscience would not permit him to bake them a personalized wedding cake with a message that went against his beliefs. It is a matter of conscience for believers. 

I posted earlier people have the right to choose their lifestyle and that is their choice and right. My only fixation here is I am not going to be forced to condone or accept behavior I believe is wrong. I have gay family as well and my wife babysit for a gay woman whom we became friends with. There is a line though that as a matter of conscience I can't cross and that is condoning something or putting a stamp of approval on something that goes against what I believe. The baker who would not bake a cake for the gay couple didn't hate gays and he would make them a cake but his conscience would not permit him to bake them a personalized wedding cake with a message that went against his beliefs. It is a matter of conscience for believers. 

This is exactly correct. It's being forced to condone perversion, and have your kids learn to accept perversion.

Be perverted all you want, but this leftwing perverted social engineering has gotten way, way out of hand, all the way to

demanding that mothers are allowed to murder their BORN children. All the way to harrassment of those who disagree with them, harrassment of anyone who isn't like them....

way, way out of hand.

• Upvote 1