THE BROWNS BOARD

Phoenix Cops

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

WSS

Ok, I realize you hate kids and all that but try to think back to when you were eight or so. Now imagine a gang of cops set on your family and basically threatened to murder you all. You think something like that would stick with you a little?

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Ok, I realize you hate kids and all that

you got me there 🤭 and I realize that you do have kids and like many parents have their back.

but try to think back to when you were eight or so. Now imagine a gang of cops set on your family and basically threatened to murder you all. You think something like that would stick with you a little?

oh probably, no doubt the cops were out of line. No idea what led up to it actually. 

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think the officer was reasonably polite especially if your biker buddy was going a hundred miles an hour and endangering people. A guy that goes a hundred miles an hour on a motorcycle could easily be considered fucking crazy.

WSS

that wasnt a traffic cop with a radar....he was gonna say the guy was driving at whatever speed he felt would justify his use of having the gun drawn cause his change in tone indicated he had an idea he was fucking up. Cops have "very" strict rules of conduct for drawing their service piece. They have to be in  immediate and demonstrable danger for their lives. Some dude just driving fast does not constitute that....and u know that. Ur just dosing out on typical steevery...

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

that wasnt a traffic cop with a radar....he was gonna say the guy was driving at whatever speed he felt would justify his use of having the gun drawn cause his change in tone indicated he had an idea he was fucking up. Cops have "very" strict rules of conduct for drawing their service piece. They have to be in  immediate and demonstrable danger for their lives. Some dude just driving fast does not constitute that....and u know that. Ur just dosing out on typical steevery...

Oh tell us again what a big tough rebel you are. 

WSS

• Haha 1

By the way dunce yes indeed driving a hundred miles an hour weaving through traffic most certainly endangerous other drivers and even an off-duty detective had every right in the world pull the fucker over and assumed he was dangerous. 

I know, I know, no cops gonna tell big bad cleevie weevie what to do.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way dunce yes indeed driving a hundred miles an hour weaving through traffic most certainly endangerous other drivers and even an off-duty detective had every right in the world pull the fucker over and assumed he was dangerous. 

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

1) The cop said the guy was doing 100 without the benefit of a radar lock....so that right there is already inadmissable. Even a traffic cop cant pull u over snd site u for a specific speed unless he chased u obvioysly then knowing the speed.

2) I agree that if a cop sees u in reckless op, he can pull u over. However he's not allowed to pull his service pistol without considerable and "demonstrable" fear for his life. Speeding in and of itself is not that. When was the last time u were pulled over for speeding at gunpoint? Thst dude was on a bike with no signs of being armed. Nor was he "chased". Theres literally no prpper justification for a gun being drawn which we all know can have disastrous consequences.....

3) u dont have to take my word for it....the police chiefs reaction to the video sooke for itself. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's just saying random shit to point attention away from his original response to that video

I suppose one who has a lot of experience saying random shit to point attention away could easily recognize when someone else does it.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's just saying random shit to point attention away from his original response to that video

Blow me. 

I have no idea what happened to escalate the situation in the first video (but it must have been something) and the second video fuck the guy on the bike. He's an asshole and actually should have been arrested. 

WSS

• Haha 1