THE BROWNS BOARD

Grab your popcorn - the dangerous deep state is about to be exposed

calfoxwc

and criminal referrals will surely be coming too...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/19/judge_jeaninegrab_your_popcorn_the_deep_state_is_going_to_be_exposed.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

In the opening monologue on her Saturday night FOX News show, Jeanine Pirro railed against former FBI director James Comey, accusing him of running his own "crime family" and attempting to stage a "bloodless coup" against President Trump.

"They're not going quietly into the night, It will be a joy to watch," Pirro began in her opening segment Saturday evening. "Grab your popcorn, Junior Mints or whatever makes you happy. The real show is about to begin. This will be true reality TV. No scripts, no rehearsals, just a gang of criminals pointing fingers at each other to save their own hides. A version of true crime and the reality show Survivor. The deep state exposed."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't know what the deal was with Sessions. I liked him as a Senator and thought he would do a good job as AG but he was horrible. He never should have recused himself from the Russian investigation. Barr has shown himself to be a huge improvement.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't know what the deal was with Sessions. I liked him as a Senator and thought he would do a good job as AG but he was horrible. He never should have recused himself from the Russian investigation. Barr has shown himself to be a huge improvement.

yeah now he's a disappointment but only because he didnt cup Trumps balls. This how easily u can fall out of favor with the emperor child....