THE BROWNS BOARD

the clinical narcissist who cant walk anything back even when "proven" wrong...

but obama was the divisive one. This right here is a prime example of why i dont think the guy is a good president even if he's procedurally right on a few issues. Great leaders dont dig their heels in and adamantly refuse to accept they were wrong. This is a "major" char flaw that if it msnifests itself inbthe wrong situation it could be disastrous for our country.

And this ones such an easy softball. Give a talk, say u were wrong and acknowledge to tge african americsn community that they absolutely have been targeted by career zealous prosecutors that cared more for a "win" than the truth. What thst would do for his relationship to that community cant be understated. As easy a political win as one csn have.

I was wrong....i got caught up in the brutality of the crime and couldnt have known these seedy NY prosecutors were trying to set these kids up. Cant be easier....he even has an "out" built in. 

"It’s expected,” DuVernay said of Trump doubling down on his opinion at an event Tuesday night. According to the Los Angeles Times, the filmmaker, who created and wrote the series, weighed in by offering a shrug. She was speaking after a Women in Entertainment and Writers Guild of America West screening of When They See Us in Hollywood.

"There’s nothing he says or does in relation to this case or the lives of black people or people of color that has any weight to it. It’s not our reality, there’s no truth to it," she continued. "I wish I had a more juicy sound bite, but I don’t care,” she added, saying the focus should be on “so much more than rage-tweeting back and participating in the negativity that’s so unproductive.”

In a cover story with The Hollywood Reporter before the release of the four-part miniseries, DuVernay said Trump waded into the case because "it made him feel like a player and important. Press conferences ensued. He was on CNN. Those are all the things that we know he wanted at that time. By doing this, he got quite a bit of attention, and still is getting it for doing the same kinds of things. I don't think it was for any real desire to seek justice for Trisha Meili, because if he did feel that way he would have sought it for [Brett Kavanaugh accuser] Christine Blasey Ford. It was an opportunity, and he's an opportunist."