THE BROWNS BOARD

LaPierre is damaging the NRA all by himself.

calfoxwc

Seems he is being found out to be a cross between Imelda Marcos and her extravagance, and Napoleon.

He must go NOW.

Going after Cox because Cox wasn't 100% in his control?

no more NRA until he's gone, for me. And I have been a member for years and years.

https://www.theblaze.com/furnace/what-is-going-on-at-the-nra

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Seems he is being found out to be a cross between Imelda Marcos and her extravagance, and Napoleon.

He must go NOW.

Going after Cox because Cox wasn't 100% in his control?

no more NRA until he's gone, for me. And I have been a member for years and years.

https://www.theblaze.com/furnace/what-is-going-on-at-the-nra

I said, way back in the aftermath of sandy hook, that Wayne lapierre was a piece of shit and as l recall you defended him with every fiber of your being. 

Guess what? 

Wayne LaPierre is still a piece of shit. 

39 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The NRA has a guy that I follow on Facebook...Colion Noir. They could do a lot worse than him. 

Nope. I defended the NRA. You bashed the NRA over one piece of crapola. Not smart. I am a huge fan of Colion Noir.

and you never said WHY you despised Lapierre , iin typical liberal fashion.

against baseless charges? you offered up no reason, you just bashed him and the NRA. The NRA is all of it's members.

Admit it - you were wrong about the NRA. Just like you were wrong about your "low cost" obaMao care you said you didn't give a crap if we had to pay extra taxes for you to have it.

Guess what? you ended up being angry about your premiums. We told ya, you didn't listen. The upside was, you quit gloating over getting obaMao care.

Getting back to the OP, I don't bash prominent people without any kind of reason(s). I even gave ObaMao the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. It didn't take long for him to prove to be a freaking asswhole disaster.

I can multi-task, Ceesko. And it is what you liberals do. You change subjects. You brought up underwear, ... pretty perverted, I think.

Back to the OP - Chris Cox has been suspended.

I never knew that there were THAT MANY "directors". A good ole bunch of rich fools raking it in.

Suspended for not supporting his highness Lapierre anymore. Like Col. North is gone for the same reason.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/06/chris-cox-head-of-nraila-suspended-at-nra/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=89641b8fce-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-89641b8fce-20770865#axzz5rUbNo3U7