THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden in trouble

Chemist

47 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Seems ol Clevis and Butthead are taking a hiatus amid these democrat debates.

Defending the indefensible has run it's course I suppose....or perhaps trying to defend an entire group of idiots is just too overwhelming.

I stated weeks ago I wouldn't be watching these debates dipshit. Once it's narrowed to a few of em i'll pay attention. For now it's like 40 people trying to put viral blurbs out with the limited time they have. Not interested. 

55 minutes ago, Vambo said:

pretty sure he's referencing women transitioning to men, who still retain their uterus until the male hormones essentially shut it down after awhile. But hey, lets not dwell to hard on objective reality. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That's where you're dead wrong. I have no intention of voting for a democrat ever again. You might not recall but after what they pulled on kavanaugh I can't vote for them. Because that's what they really are. I might vote for Trump because burn it all down why not. 

Or I might vote for a libertarian and well and truly throw my vote in the garbage can 

crap. I ran out of upvotes again. Sorry. lol

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I stated weeks ago I wouldn't be watching these debates dipshit. Once it's narrowed to a few of em i'll pay attention. For now it's like 40 people trying to put viral blurbs out with the limited time they have. Not interested. 

As if a few of them changes everything.   A few turds smell as bad as a pile of them.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

pretty sure he's referencing women transitioning to men, who still retain their uterus until the male hormones essentially shut it down after awhile. But hey, lets not dwell to hard on objective reality. 

Lol...love the irony here.  Doubt that trannies would even exist had they dwelt on objective reality.

On the flip side, your first sentence is mean spirited and bigoted. If a man transitioning to female thinks he can have an abortion, then he can have an abortion. Fuck objective reality. Isn't that the approach your side wants you to take?

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Father is Jamaican mother is some kind of Indian not American Indian. She has no more connection  to the great grandchildren of slaves than I do to the Czar of Russia.

WSS

yup, she doesnt look black at all....im sure racist ass white people looked at this little girl and said to themselves well thats def not a ngr...

la-et-jc-kamala-harris-young-photos-2018

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Bitch was born in 1964 the same year as the Civil Rights Act was signed.

Plus I would have to care a little bit more to look up how badly Jamaicans and Tamir Indians underperform educationally and societally in the US.

WSS

are u suggesting fat racist ass white oeople like urself say "oh she's jamaican she's ok"...?

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

are u suggesting fat racist ass white oeople like urself say "oh she's jamaican she's ok"...?

Who knows and furthermore who cares? Since skin color is all that matters to you idiots what further legislation would you like to see?

How about one of those color chart like the dentist shows you for a tooth whitening procedure? Everyone above or below a certain point gets extra credit or paid more? Would that make you people happy? Like maybe a number 10 on the scale we get 10 extra points on a test? How about if a number 3 and a number 7 get into a fist fight the number 3 is charged with hate crime? Sound good? 

WSS

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Who knows and furthermore who cares? Since skin color is all that matters to you idiots what further legislation would you like to see?

How about one of those color chart like the dentist shows you for a tooth whitening procedure? Everyone above or below a certain point gets extra credit or paid more? Would that make you people happy? Like maybe a number 10 on the scale we get 10 extra points on a test? How about if a number 3 and a number 7 get into a fist fight the number 3 is charged with hate crime? Sound good? 

WSS

1) omg ur straw manning again whst a shock

2)

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

She has no more connection  to the great grandchildren of slaves than I do to the Czar of Russia.

this is quite clearly implying sge has no.business commenting on race in america. Cause i guess she's not tge right kinda colored?

man....u do not belong in the ring with me ole boy

‘Biden was right’: Brit Hume dismantles Kamala Harris and her ‘school busing’ pandering with just 1 simple fact-check

The first major story I ever covered was a school busing controversy in a Hartford, Ct. suburb in 1966. Nobody wanted it. The whole experiment failed. Biden was right. https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1144955886617731073 

People now who are attempting to defend busing were likely not alive when it was occurring in the 1960's and 1970's. It was enormously unpopular with everyone including African Americans.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/30/biden-was-right-brit-hume-dismantles-kamala-harris-and-her-school-busing-pandering-with-just-1-simple-fact-check/

• Upvote 1