THE BROWNS BOARD

charlottesville killer says aww shucks ur honor go easy on me...

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Hate crime? I guess you're right. Negroes are incapable of committing hate crimes.

WSS

He deserves life in prison but that he would ask for leniency does not surprise me as most do when it comes to paying for their crimes.

I remember once in the courtroom we had three defendants found guilty of the same crime all being sentenced together. After the first defendant spoke the judge gave him a harsh sentence noting the defendant had never once even showed any remorse for what he had done.

Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did". 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Well, if he was non-caucasian he could count Al Sharpton or the Rev Jesse Jackson to help him out.

That's if they're not busy apologizing to the Duke Lacrosse team.   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did". 

so much crime - but I had to laugh at this - I hope the judge hammered them worse for telling the lie...

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The judge gave them all the same sentence even though the other two "were so sorry and remorseful".

That's a great judge, I reckon.