THE BROWNS BOARD

Almost bought this property

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Isn't there some place with good chicken there or something?

If you are a fan of Barberton Style Chicken there are four of them, just about identical.  Hopocan Gardens Belgrade Gardens  White House and the Village Inn . Breadcrumb based Fried Chicken served with fresh cut french fries and something they call hot sauce which is spicy tomatoes and rice.

It's just very close to my home in Norton, which is sometimes referred to as Barberton Gold Coast.

WSS

On 6/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, Westside Steve said:

A few months ago. Glad I did not.

WSS

When we bought our first home in Cheyenne way back when, we looked at one about a block and a half from "Dry Creek".  It was not in the flood zone, but I looked at all the new housing up the hill above it and thought just maybe a lot of water absorbing real estate was now covered by streets and houses. So I checked with the county and they had just rezoned it as "flood zone". Didn't buy it and about 3 years later the 100 year flood occurred and it had water up into it's second story. "Dry Creek" had become "Rapids Creek". Glad I had checked out the zoning.