THE BROWNS BOARD

More proof of God

22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yes I become upset at people who believe the earth is flat as well. And also people who believe vaccines cause autism. 

They're not always the same people who believe in god but there's a lot of overlap there. 

Hey if that pisses you off I guess it's your privilege. Let me ask a similar question to the big bad gotcha that some folks around here like to ask... Remember the question "How does gay marriage weaken your faith or your marriage???"

Personally I don't think it does. So...

What possible difference should it make to you  (or me or anybody) that a handful of people think the Earth is flat or Jonah lived in the belly of a whale or Jesus turn water into wine? How does that tiny fraction of people fuck up your life?

I think the Christian idea that we should sacrifice to help the poor has much more effect on us now that it's been legislated. Disagree?

WSS

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The flat earthers are just ridiculous.

Yep, OK?

The Anti vaxxers though, are an actual public health problem. As a guy with 4 school age kids I should not have to explain to you how that potentially affects me much more realistically than two homos butt-fucking. 

None of the anti-vax people (lunatics) who I've met are Christians they're like new age hippie liberals who think natural is the way to go and vaccinations are killing people and causing autism and big Pharma is evil and blah blah blah.

(That being said the law of unintended consequences pops up every once in awhile, for instance in the past over-prescribing antibiotics Etc)

WSS