THE BROWNS BOARD

Antifa Scum

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

A beautiful city like Portland unfortunately attracts all the deadbeats and homeless scum.

They have a liberal mayor who allows antifa to rule the streets and the police usually do nothing but observe. The reporter who was attacked has been reporting on how antifa has been allowed to take control of the city at times while the police do nothing.

**Ted Cruz has called for a federal investigation into why the mayor of Portland appeared to give Antifa full rein on their streets to attack whomever they wanted.

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Imagine if a gay journalist was assaulted by an anti-abortion group. Cleve would soil himself.

WSS

if that gay journalist walked into an anti abortion rally after having insulted the whole concept of being pro life...im sure you would soil yourself if he DIDN"T get his ass kicked. In any case im not terribly sure I give a single fuck about someone getting silly stringed. We're literally turning milkshakes and silly strings into felony 1 assaults. 

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

if that gay journalist walked into an anti abortion rally after having insulted the whole concept of being pro life...im sure you would soil yourself if he DIDN"T get his ass kicked. In any case im not terribly sure I give a single fuck about someone getting silly stringed. We're literally turning milkshakes and silly strings into felony 1 assaults. 

Sure Cleve...just milkshakes with cement and others using crowbars

antifa_guys_adamkelly_johnblum.jpg

On 6/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, Clevfan4life said:

oh did i straw man u? man thats fucked up....

I don't think you did. Mostly because I don't think you know what a strawman is and if you did you don't have the intelligence to use it properly in an argument. 

But you do like to repeat the word. One of the signs of autism.

WSS

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think you did. Mostly because I don't think you know what a strawman is and if you did you don't have the intelligence to use it properly in an argument. 

But you do like to repeat the word. One of the signs of autism.

WSS

oh i know exactly what a straw man is and u know full well that i do as well as the fact thst its ur favorite past time. Putting out subtle straw mans is ur favorite sport because ur a rubbish fat wanker.....

Around 12:30 a.m. on Monday morning, Harmeet K. Dhillon, a lawyer representing journalist Andy Ngo, warned far-left criminal Antifa members that she plans on suing them “into oblivion.”

“Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government,” Dhillon wrote.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sure Cleve...just milkshakes with cement and others using crowbars

antifa_guys_adamkelly_johnblum.jpg

The question I would like to know is this old guy doing at the antifa rally besides looking for a fight? Well guess what? He found one. Not only that but he apparently got his ass handed to him.

Would you go to where a bunch of muslims were gathering and yell about Jesus? Would you see a bunch of 20 year old ms-13 gang members hanging around and go yell at them to go back to Mexico? 

No you wouldn't. So why would anyone think this was a good idea? Funny how the personal responsibility argument evaporates when some asshole puts himself in harm's way for no good reason but the optics make for a good argument for stuff you like. 

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The question I would like to know is this old guy doing at the antifa rally besides looking for a fight? Well guess what? He found one. Not only that but he apparently got his ass handed to him.

Would you go to where a bunch of muslims were gathering and yell about Jesus? Would you see a bunch of 20 year old ms-13 gang members hanging around and go yell at them to go back to Mexico? 

No you wouldn't. So why would anyone think this was a good idea? Funny how the personal responsibility argument evaporates when some asshole puts himself in harm's way for no good reason but the optics make for a good argument for stuff you like. 

You are making judgements here without facts. "If" the old guy came looking for a fight he came unarmed apparently.

The bottom line is we have a right to peaceful protest in this country not violent protest.

• Upvote 1

what is concerning is that the antifa punks are encouraged by the top democrat nutjobs in our country.

brownshirts. They served a purpose, and so does antifa - intimidation,  their encouragers can gain from the fear imposed...

I think quick drying cement could permanently blind someone if hit in the eyes, would it not?

This keeps up, gets worse everywhere, it's time to carry an extra clip. Crowbars. I swear mexico closed their violent mentally ill criminal wards, and sent them here.

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I think quick drying cement could permanently blind someone if hit in the eyes, would it not?

jesus h fucking christ....what do u think "CEMENT" is u moron? when cement dries its not a fucking liquid...its......CEMENT!!!   It gets hard u fucking monkeys. If u got hit with a can of cement.....ud maybe see some powder come off or some shit, but u woildnt see DRIED FUCKING CEMENT SPLATTER ON SOMEONE LIKE A FUCKING NICKELODEON GAME SHOW. 

im not excluding the possibility that antifa could put some other chemical irritants in those milkshakes......butvthats not what tgey were accused of. They're accused of putting cement in those cups. And yet when we saw people throw the cups....the liquid inside splattered immediately. From a pure physics standpoint the transfer of energy is childlike. The styrofoam cup is redponsible for more felt force than the liquid inside of it